dxm

Discussion in 'General' started by ox38776, Nov 19, 2003.

1. here ill give u a lil adive since pretty much everyone on here knows absolutly jack shit about dxm, no offence to those that do tho. Go to www.dextroverse.org and go to the forums you ca find out everything u need to know about dxm.

DXM is a pretty interesting drug and ill do it every now and then, most of the assholes on here that are givin u shit about it is beacuse one of the easist ways of takin dxm is cough medince, and they cant get over the idea of drinkin cough medince to trip. they think your some stupid 13 year old lookin for a cheap thrill.

I would take the whole bottle takin only half isnt going to give u what u want maybe jst a lil buzz thats about it. 1 bottle wont knock u out or anything, if your looking for a serious trip id try 2 bottles after u have a lil more experince with the 1. if your going to be getting into the high trips id recommend a sitter jst to make sure. AS LONG as your takin cough medince with ONLY DXM in its (check the active ingerdint label) then you will be fine. ITS the people that take it with other active ingredints init that end up in the hospital, NOT beacuse of the dxm but people they overdoes on the other chemicals in the cough medince.
    Sayin that 2 of the best medinces that have only dxm init that you should look for is robotussin MAX strengh, and robotussin cough gells. there are pics of both these at the site i talkeda bout earlier. you can find these at walmart, kroger,biggs,etc.
    ALSO since people on this forum think for such a fag for drinkin cough medince, you can buy pure dxm poweder off the internet from chemical company websites its pretty cheap and u can put itinto gell caps then you wont look like such a "FAG".
    anyways check out www.dextroverse.org you can find the answers to every one of your questions and the people on those fourms are alot more willing to help u then the people here who seem to look down on the drug even tho all the people here do a drug or drugs, kinda hypocritacal isnt it.

2. cool site, I like the dose calculator thing. Haha, my buddy was on 700mg a couple of days ago, he said that he went to the washroom to take a leak, and the toilet started growing till it was like 2x as tall as him. And he was like, "fuck, I cant piss here a left" haha, it was the funniest shit ever.

3. This coming from a pillhead.... you have got to be kidding me.

4. Dextromethorphan
    (C18H25NO)

-> Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (cough syrup) or Dextromethorphan Hydrochloride (tablet form)

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm.shtml

DXM in its pure form, at a level 3 dose, has been compared to a night of binge drinking in terms of harm to your body.
    Cough syrup is nasty, and a lot of the brands contain other chemicals that can kill you or put you into a coma :(.