dxm

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by imFASTERthenU, May 25, 2008.

1. hey im 18 203 pds and jus decided to try a robotrip. i took 8tsp of robo 8hr wich is pure dxm and wondered if 120mg will give me a decent light trip or should i take a little more?

2. sup.. for someone who weighs 203 pounds, plateaus go something like this:
    first- 140-230mg
    second- 230-690mg
    third- 690-1380mg
    fourth- >1380mg

I'd recommend right around 230 if it's your first time with dxm. I realize a lot of people will tell you to just chug whatever you have and "get real fucked up," but dxm's plateaus each have very different effects, you'll get more out of it if you start off slow. You won't get CEV's below the third plateau usually, and I personally enjoy the 2nd plateau the most.

3. do what dr dro said thats how you should start off, start slow i didnt and took like 20 tripple c's at once which i think are pure dxm i forget now i dont do that shit any more, but i tripped balls for a solid 12 hours, i was out of my mind on that shit i could barely move let alone walk the visuals where so intense i was starring at my ceiling fan and i could have sworn it was come down and slice me

4. p.s don't take CCC's haha. they're not just dxm, they contain CPM which is, well, horrible for you.

5. i doubt that will give you much effects

start off with 300mg or 250mg, then you can judge your dose from there

i took 1100mg once and holy fuck was i wipped. i was climbing my own brain and met jesus. but i dont do dxm anymore

6. thanks soo much, i jus ended the night at around 175mg cause i ran out of syrup, i didnt really nptice anytrhing other then changes in brightness. on monday im trying around 250-275 to see what comes out of that. what should i feel in the second plateau?

7. Good call man. I Usually trip 600-900mg, which at 160, lands me somewhere else haha. Have a fun time man.

8. i think i might have hit a 5th plateau once haha, at 2880mg's

usually i tell people to take around 300 for their first time, its mind bending but it gives u the real feeling of it

i really cant believe i'm not totally fried from doing all that dxm for 4 years strait