DXM + Yellow Submarine

Discussion in 'General' started by Five To One, May 1, 2007.

1. I have never seen the movie, but i love the Beatles.... you think i would enjoy the movie or would it be boring? I mean ive heard every song thats in that movie 100 times, does it actually have a plot?

2. Anyone ever try this?

3. well i watched some of it on acid and it was pretty awesome.

4. does it have a plot? Is it easy to follow while your wasted? Also you said you only watches some of it... did you get bored of it or what?

5. Um theres kinda of a plot but not really and its hard to follow the movie but you'll love the colors and shapes and music well atleast i did. Well i liked it but my friend said it was giving him a bad trip so we stopped watching then started watching it again at the spot we ended from but we skipped that part and then 15 mintues later or so he said the same thing. So i would say watch it but then again i have never done DXM so i dont know wat it will be like on DXM.

6. lol, never done acid, but im sure DXM is no where near as strong as acid lol.

7. ohhh man a few months ago me and my roommate each ate 14 DexAlone tablets (30mg each) and watched yellow submarine without knowing what it was. Don't even try to learn what the plot is before. After watching it I still dont have any idea but I would recommend it a thousand times over if you're going to be taking dxm. The whole entire movie is full of psychadelic stimuli.

8. ok, it's going down tonight. =)