dxm with no ipod.. AHHH!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RoAr455, Jun 19, 2009.

1. ok so i got picked up had ipod with me.. went to nomorus stores.. and got stock load of zicam cough max.. haah.. an thru out the whole prossess i lost my fucken ipod.. i was so headed and pissed beyond beliefe.. cuz that ipod was stocked with bangin songs to trip and smoke too.. damn im sooo salty..

but doin almost 800 mg of dxm with no ipod will it still be fun.. plus ima be alone for the most part.. got only a dime of som nugg.. thats all..

2. How the fuck did you lose your ipod? Give it to the cashier?

"Hold onto this for asec, my balls itch"

3. i honestly have no clue how i lost it.. like i searched his car top to bottom like it deff wasnt in his car.. an i was wit my ppls .. so i know for a fact it wasnt stolen.. ya feel.. so idk.. im really pissed.. it just happend bout an hour or so ago

4. ipods have a tendency to get stuck in that space between your seat and the console in a really sneaky way. double check said area.

as for the DXM, doing it in silence is actually fun too.

5. Did you steal the DXM?

Maybe karma got you back :smoking:

6. yes i did.. n i was thinkin the same exact thing..

^ yes my boy got a ghetto car.. so when i lifted up the bottom of the seat the whole seat came out.. (i was in the back the whole time).. and nothin..

but we did go on a binge of gettin shit.. i have sooo much dramamine sleep pillls and zicam..
    i know its bad.. so dont critsize..

but tonight i have a few options..

1.. 2 zicam max
    2.. 1 (or 2) zicam max and like 600 mg diph
    3. 1 (or 2) zicam.. 400 Diph.. 400 dimehydrate and 400 meclyzine (< thats less drowsy dramamine) still works as a delerium

for some reason i want to get extremly fucked up.. cuz last few times i accualy bought zicam max i thru up bout 30 mins after injesting.. so i was jsut a buzz drunk feelin.. nothin exciting.. pretty pissed cuz i accually bout it an thru em up..

plus if your read other fourms im not delerious when i do diph an dramamine.. so im gon to try all three of the ingerediants to see if i do become deleriouse and i just gaind a tolerence..

7. we cant tell you what to take apparently...

and please start paying the few dollars for DXM so the rest of us dont have to ask the pharmacist for it

8. Take a few meclizine 30 minutes or so before you dose the DXM. 75mg should work. You won't puke if you just take it easy until the come up

9. i said i did pay.. but today i didnt..

should i also take a few diph or drama?

n i was askin for suggestions on what to take..

10. Diphenhydramine and dimenhydrinate are pretty much the same, Roar455. So it doesn't matter if you take the DPH or the Dramamine. Meclizine is also pretty much the same, just less drowsy

11. i think im goin to do this..
    take 8 meclizine (8 in a pack) of 25mg so thats 200..

take 12 dramamine.. (12 in a pack) thats 600. (witch is accualy only 300 of the DIPH.. )

and take bout 200 of the diph ( sleepin pills.)

and one zicam max

total of around 1000 of the diph stuff

n like around 400 of DXM..

plus bout a gram of weed..

no cigs tho!!

but i seem to not be able to smoke cigs when i trip off diph.. love to when i trip on DXM. ha

^ (is that consider dosin info).. cuz im not tellin you to do it.. im tellin GC what im doin..?

12. i kno.. but i dont seem to be delerious when i take em seperate..

i know doin these drugs are stupid.. but i have a drug test comin up soon.. and im smokin cuz they already know its goin to be in my system.. so why should i stop.. haha.. so i take them .. its only tempararry till i stop takin piss test.. ya feel

13. I see. Well just be careful man, and good vibes.

14. ya trust me.. i wouldnt be doin it if i didnt have too.. but not gona fuck it up just cuz i want a ligit high.. but w.e its all good.. but ill be postin later to tell yall whats up with me.. gettin ready to pop the diph first.. then the dxm bout 30-45 mins later..