DXM with guaifenesin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by camcannabis2727, Jun 22, 2008.

1. I know it'll make me sick, but is it dangerous to take in large doses? (dangerous as in life threatening)

2. No, it is not life threatening in the least... just makes you puke your guts out for a good 10 minutes if you take too much.

3. As foop said its not dangerous, I would not exceed an incredible amount of it, but also you may or may not puke. If your takeing a large amount its a good chance you will, but, you might not. I have taken guaf before in a low dose, cause I picked up the wrong robi bottle at the time. Did not do really anything to me.

4. i mean i would just nottt take it because i'm not about to throw my liver up for a dxm trip. just go out to a store and get it with nothing but dxm and your set.

5. listen to me, I've done 3 8ozs that had 10/100, dxm/guaifensin, ya I puked...kinda sucks for the dxm digestion, as you might get nausia early..zicamftw

get a zicam cough max, and chug some bottles of robo, good times (bud included):smoking:

oh and you won't die, just drink it according to you what way you think would be the most effective to get as much dxm in your system before you puke..

edit: :hippie: