DXM trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tokamano8o, Feb 7, 2007.

1. I just read something about DXM and it reminded me of a time when i tried DXM. This was my mayb 2nd time on DXM. I take about 16 pills of 30 mg. Im sitting on my friends couch mad fucked up. But still good. Then We go outside for a cigarette and my friends just casually walks to a tree and pukes on it and just starts talking to us like it never happened. When im on DXM i am not social really. I just sit there mainly in my mind. When we went back in though i felt i was going to far in my mind. Knowing this will cause a bad trip, i layed down and watched sky captain and the world of tomorrow. Very bad movie to watch on DXM. I felt like i was in the world and it was all confusing and it just bugeed me out so incredibly hardcore i couldnt take it. Then i look at my friend and he is watching it BUGGIN OUT. Then I notice his shirt and i NEVER saw that shirt before, so that made me bug out even more. I mention it to him and then he starts buggin out because the shade of green is too much for him lol. After that the DXM went down just enough so i can be mad fucked up, but have a great time. Memorable expierience

2. dxm is l337

i remember one time i told a kid about DXM and its magic. His response: If it's anything liek DMX then fuck that. HAHAHAHA