DXM trip report

Discussion in 'General' started by Perfekt, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Havent ever done DXM before, so starting with a small dose, 300mgs taken:

T+0 : 300mgs (20 pills taken) with a cup of water. On an empty stomach, havent eaten in 4 hours, and the meal i had was small and I lifted after.

T+30 : Pretty aparent lift in mood and feeling, slight euphoria present. Blurryness in long range sight, Ordering a pizza was a little difficult and counting the money was interesting because I was doing so in quarters :D. Stomach feeling fine so far.

T+ 1hr 25mins : Robo itching like crazy. All over, the scalp is the worst and my waist has it also. Little dizzy, but a good dizzy none the less. Finished my pizza which waas tasty. I have the "robo rash" that im getting mainly on my chest. Eyees are starting to get bigger. As im typing this the effects are strating to ramp up. I feel like my chest is huge and filled with something cold.Its a nice feeling. Not much else to report, i think im going to take my ipod and go look at this trippy light i have.

T + 2 hours : Really feeling it. I feel like my mind is a spaceship. Whatever i think of im transported to that moment in time. I feel like theres music being played constantly, i feel like i have my ipod on all the time (which i dont). I can change songs when i want and to whatever i want, its crazy, its like im my own DJ. i look at a corner and its like its curved instead of a corner, no depthe perception at all.

T+ 4 hours : Starting to come down, just feel drunk and off balance. Typing is hard because i feel that i have to put a lot of effort into pushing each button, although i dont. The visuals have stopped and just at the good dizzy state of mind.

T+ 6 hours : pretty much done some residing effects but thats it. Overall was an awesome experience, would do again only if i could find a way to not itch like crazy.

Overall this experience was awesome. I liked it a lot and would love to try it again as long as i could find a way to not robo-itch. There are a lot of misspellings in my report and i left them there for "authenticity" reasons, because I was writing this report as things were happening. Hope you enjoyed the read!

2. Man that's crazy i've never heard of the "robo itch" or "robo rash". But glad you had fun! Enjoy it while you still can, some people build up a resistance to DXM and your body rejects it eventually (puking), but some people never experience this.

3. lmao, nice report dude..i wanna do it, but im not sure ha..

4. It was a lot of fun, but the itching fucking sucks, i have scrapes all over me >.<.

5. Shitty..i have dry skin patches all over my chest and back..Stupid heat.

6. sucks man, its really dry here also and its been really hot for colorado this summer >.<

7. whenever i'm completely booted i feel like that...but i cant change the song its always one song playing over and over in my head... i remember one time i couldnt get the song "First Date" by Blink 182 out of my head for some reason

8. lol that sucks, if i had blink 182 anything playing in my head i would kill ymself

9. dxm is great dude.

but finding coricidin around here is a bitch.

so i usaully chug 2 bottles of maximum cough.

- sir charles

10. Youre not kiddin man.. Its fucking roasting in Colorado Springs this summer.

Hey man, I had no idea you were from around here. Chill shit. :D

11. yea, im in littleton for summer then back up to boulder for school :D

12. Chill shit man.

Youre better off up there. This town is rather boring.

13. You have resparked my interest in trying DXM, I should try it soon.

14. About 3 years ago I got real into dxm. Was doing that shit like everyday. ANd like the other dude said, you build a tolerance. Now, if I was to take a lot or a little I'll just puke it up before anything happens. Had some good times with it though, mostly mixed with ecstasy.

15. Hah, yea thats what i hear about colorado springs. You going to CU up there or just livin there? You should come down to boulder sometime next year

Good to hear, it was an awesome experience! Something to try atleast once

16. oh cool you're from colorado too? nice... we should go to a concert together or something.

do you guys like the doors?