DXM trip gone bad

Discussion in 'General' started by Reddy Johnston, Jan 22, 2007.

1. okay so, i took my first dxm trip yesterday and it was a shitshow. i only took 210mgs then an hour later it kicks in i get dizzy as fuck and throw up everything i ate. it was like being drunk and having the worst flu ever. after that was just a mess. i threw again like 45 minutes later, and i had to have ppl help me to the bathroom. i ended up curled up on the couch lookin at everyhting with double vision. maybe i'm just a pussy but was that too much for a first dxm trip? i think it's really from what i've heard but what do you think?

call me an idiot, but i'm gunna do it again in a few days with a different dosage and see if it's just a shitty first time.

2. yea dude the first time i tried drinkin tussin i was dizzy as fuck and itchin like mad, really every drug ive tried ive had a bad experiance with. except for weed and exstacy. But still, weed is the only "drug" i do nowadays

3. That's too bad to hear. My first time was 720mg and it was fucking awesome. My second dose was half that, and I didn't even trip, just euphoric.

4. I did 285mg for the first time yesterday too, and i felt fine, well actually, I felt amazing.

Are you sure that the DXM was the only active ingredient in the shit you took? Also, if you had the syrup, you might want to try the pills. It's like 50 less mg per package, but it obviously goes down a lot easier, it's also more potent than the syrup.

I'd try 300mg if I was you, which is one bottle of gel caps.

5. they were gel caps. and it was wal-tussin, the walgreens brand, but it had DXM as the only active ingrediant. i even poked holes in them with a needle to make it absorb quicker, cuz i knew they took a while to settle in. maybe my math was wrong. i took 14 15mgs pills.

6. 210 mg wouldn't even affect me, if anything it would be the equivalent of a nicotine buzz, i recomend at least 450mg for a first time trip

7. No, 14*15 does equal 210mg. I recommend reading the FAQ if you haven't done so already (http://forum.grasscity.com/general/31682-dxm-faq.html), a lot of good stuff in there like for example some people get really sick on small doses like the one you did. Also, maybe you should try doing it on an empty stomach. Also the doses you should take depends on weight. I weigh 160 lbs. and 285 mg was a perfect first dose for me.

If you really don't care and just want to do it again, I'd just buy the Robo gel caps. Just pop all 20(300 mg) of them, no need to poke holes in the caps and shit. I started feeling it a tiny bit after half and hour, and I was tripping after like one hour.

8. From everything I've read DXM pretty much effects every person differently. I've heard statistics that of all people who try it once, one third love it, one third think its just ok, and the other third hates it.

9. i weigh 141 lbs. and i'm definately not eating for the next 5 hours after it kicks in. wen it really hit hard was about an hour later, and i ate a thing of chicken nuggets and fries a half hour earlier. it definatly started to wear down about 3 hours later, but i still definately felt the effects for another hour and a half. i could see and walk straight alright about 5 hours later, but still shaking and a headache the rest of the night, the shakiness still there the next day.

but the only good thing is the next day i had a game and i played PHENOMINAL. i heard that it takes maybe a couple days to recuperate after you take it, but i was just fine.

10. take the pills, cordicden cold and cough, sorry cant spell, only time i have ever threw up was from the syrup not pills.

11. My first dxm trip was with 300mg and i weigh 120lbs and I just had a little diziness with some hardcore itchies. Im going to take some benedryl before next time, and up the dose.

12. don't listen to this guy

13. There's this throat spray called Zicam and the only ingredient listed is DXM and its supposed to fuck you up somethin fierce.

14. I've done DXM once and had a crazy ass trip, dont even really remember most of it. Me and and a friend of mine took 400mg and about an hour in we smoked a huge blunt and were just giddy as hell. Lots of CEVs and colors really stood out, hella fun.

15. triple C's are stupid, although they will get you fucked up with the small dxm they have i believe, there is a small dosage of anti histimine per dose you take, so if you really want to get fucked up on it you are taking a lot more of another type of substance that is unnessecary, stick it tuss gel caps not triple c's

16. yea i know. i've read all over this forum that shit's bad for you.

oh and i got no itching WHATSOEVER. my friend told me he gets them really bad every time he does it. we've done oxycodone and i compared it to that and he said it's 20 times worse. :eek:

17. TAKE ONLY THE GEL CAPS period

unless you're sure your body handles certain sugars properly the syurp thickening agents ect will fucking thrash your liver and toss you into diabetic shock

cold rushes shivering all sorts of vertigo problems puking lol you fucked yourself up so stick to the damn gels it's just alcohol coconut oil gelatin and some red dye not tons of excess goope to stop dumbasses from drinking it