DXM tonite

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TygaTyga, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Okay, i got a .55 fl oz bottle of zicam cough max spray.
    im 210 6'0. i just wanna be chill and laugh at shit that really isnt that funny... ya know.. im not trying to get lost in my apartment.

so, take the whole shot? half? thanks for the advice.

2. Take it all and smoke.

3. I hear that! But the reason im robotrippin is cuz I have no chronic at the moment. but based on that recommendation i suppose down the bottle just to chill?

4. yep. You probably won't "trip" but if it is your first time it will probably be bizarre. I'm used to dxm and one still gets me high for sure.

5. haha, ive just been listening to speed up weezy/jeezy and dancing around.

6. Be sure to have chasers. I like using orange juice and warheads (2 lemons) to get rid of the taste.

7. WHERE WERE YOU 2 HOURS AGO ASSHOLE! lol jk... im actually pretty fucked up off 1 bottle and i consider myself a pretty heavy drug conessuer (sp) of sorts.

8. Yeah if this is your first time, one will fuck you up. The tolerance builds up quick though with DXM. Try 2 Zicam Max's next time and see if you can trip. I would lay in bed in the dark with music. Maybe you'll get closed eye visuals. Happy tripping my friend. :D

9. This ain't my first ride with DXM, but first time with pure DXM... i like not puking!! i think acid is pretty cool, is taking that much dxm cool? or like terrifying? i dont want to walk into a datura trap

10. Acid is the best for tripping. Hard for anything to compare but a light trip of DXM is good but it gets more intense the farther you go. I would stay under 1000 mg's of DXM as it goes more messed up and dangerous the more you take. Just hearing from other experienced DXM users. You'll feel funny the next few days though as well.

11. #11 falcon10911, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2008
    My all time max was 1056mg of DXM. That experience was the most intense I've ever had with DXM, music was like a force in my brain that came in my ears and out my eyes with explosions and the hallucinations were so bizzare and cool. I wouldn't recommend anyone going over 1000mg unless they've gone from 600-700-800-900 prior.

High doses can be terrifying depending on your mindset prior to taking it, when I took 800 for the first time I felt like it was going over the limit and as a result the come up was alot of fun but the peak and comedown were pretty terrifying, my wallpaper seemed to shift somehow, not like breathing or anything but just in a way that made me feel uneasy. And everything seemed to make me angry, my friend said I asked him when he has to go about 15 times. Just respect DXM and it will respect you.

And pure DXM is great, such a clean trip!

My magic dose is probably around 700-800mg, where theres alot more euphoria and it just feels like my train of thought is like constantly making discoveries.

And just keep in mind DXM isn't a deleriant, once you take it you will ALWAYS be able to remember you took it. Unlike Datura, Diphenhydramine, Dramamine, Belladonna, ect.