Dxm Tonight..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JustChill84, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Well it's my first time trying this and was wondering how much I should take for good effect? I made sure the stuff I got only had dxm in it also. Can I get decent effects with the amount I bought? Also any recommendation for the best type of setting to be in with dxm? Should I have music playing and things going on?

Attached Files:

2. all, is it full? if not, then get some more

play some music in the dark, with eyes open watching the visuals, smoking some mj is good

3. Yeah it's full I just picked it up today.

4. there is also dxm in pills i find it to hit much harder but becarful on how much you take.

5. I find good techno, and psychedelic music to be amazeing while on dxm. Try out, Shpongle, Infected Mushroom. Or any number of bands.

6. kill the bottle and you'll feel pretty good.

7. 4 oz. is a little slim. Last time I robotripped i did 8 fl oz.

8. So I went up to my brothers last night to hang out and to try this. I drank all of it at about 7 and at about 830 it was hitting me hard. We were driving around and we went to a cool river to check it out. I tried to get out and fell on the ground because I couldn't stand. I'm pretty sure I got an intense plateau 2 trip this time.

Before I started tripping out I put in radiohead's "ok computer" and that had to be the best music I've ever heard at the time. I smoked some bud a few hours after and felt like a beast because I could inhale so much. I couldn't feel myself inhaling so I took like the biggest hits ever. It was so hard to even hold the bowl in my hand while smoking.

I kept telling my brother he HAS to get a bottle of it and try it out because I was having such a good time. We drove down some backroads in the woods with radiohead playing and I was in perfect serenity. I felt so amazing and the music was just helping it out so much. Dxm is fucking awesome and next time I do it I'm going to try it with him.

How long should I wait before I do it again? I don't want it to be too dangerous to my health.

9. When you peak out listen to Cities of the Future by Infected Mushroom or the Vicious Delicious album by Infected Mushroom. The Buddha Club is a very good cd to trip to also.

10. i never tried dxm but i was a tripsitter for my friend once when he tried dxm and he was lying on the floor with his head under the couch hes was completely quiet for like a half hour into his trip he screams out from under the "holy fuck........this music is amazing" i do belive the beatles was playing at that moment in time....it was a funny night