DXM Tonight (Some Questions)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Typewritermonky, Jun 16, 2009.

1. #1 Typewritermonky, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2009
    So I just decided to try DXM as acid and shrooms have left the building for me. Went down to the store, bought Robotussin Cough Adult Cough Medicine which I believe is just DXM, considering the only ingredient listed is DXM Hbr. Is this safe to trip off of? Also, I have a somewhat sour stomach, does DXM induce the same stomach pains as shrooms?

Thanks everyone.

2. Yes, that's safe to trip off of.

If you're having any stomach discomfort you should hold off on the DXM. It'll make it worse. There are a variety of stomach maladies that usually accompany DXM use, so unless you think any added discomfort isn't going to ruin the mood of the trip for you I would just keep it for another night.

3. yes and double yes

4. Thanks Mr. Lukas, I will just wait until I m feeling better. I'm excited.

Think I should extract it since I am not doing it tonight? Or is it not the biggest deal.

5. all you need to know. good luck!

6. If you have the necessary items for an agent lemon extraction then I'd go ahead and do it. The stomach discomfort DXM causes isn't a result of the DXM itself, but all the sugars and preservatives in the syrups/gel caps. So, isolating the DXM powder, and getting rid of the sugars/dyes/and preservatives will give you a stomach-discomfort, nausea-free trip.