Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dxm rant

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ImPakelika, Sep 8, 2002.

1. man i dont know, i told you im not a speed freak. Anyway extraction went wrather well accept for there is a tiny bit of red in it still. Is this ok? I dont want anything bad to happen.

2. no. ammonia is extremely toxic, so if theres any red at all you will probably die.. seperate the mixture agian, and if its already in freebase form throw it out right now.

3. I can hear his disappointment from here.... PhunkyPhil, you crusher of dreams!!!!!!!.... I'm stoned.

4. yeah, life sucks dude. :(

ive discovered a good drug combo though.. first dose around 200mg of dxm.. then smoke tons of bud, have a couple beers/shots, and take 1-200mg of caffiene. 4 drugs at once, and trust me, youll be fucking gone.. i know i was :smoking:

5. Man last time I did robo I smoked sooo much weed. I don't remember like a 1-2 hour or so long period. I do remember asking my friends like every 5 minutes what happened in the five minutes prior because I couldn't remember.

6. hey does ammonia evaporate. Cause just a few min ago we took that dxm with the lil i mean little bit of red in it. Should i go gag myself and make myself puke?

7. uhh shit dude.. yeah you should puke man

8. well fuck, i guess its too late now.. i hope you dont die dude, though youll probably get really fucking sick or something..

9. lol I think you scared the shit out of him....But umm same here, hope you dont die dude...Just smoke some reefer and try sleepin???

10. Well, im happy to tell you im not sick, nor dead. Either is my friend matt. But I dont think the amount I injested was enough to do anything because my brother took a cap full of Bleach to clean his system. And im sure you know bleach has ammonia in it. And he didnt even get sick from that. I either have a great immune system or I just didnt take enough ammonia to do anything. Plus I didnt get really fucked up since it was only 4 oz worth of DXM cause my friend took half of it. And I lost a little bit during extraction.

11. Oh yeah, me and matt are probibly gonna try to get some more today so that we can atleast have some extracted forthis weekend.

12. your friend drank fucking bleach.. thats pretty sweet.

umm.. if you dont want any ammonia in the final product, let a little bit of lighter fluid drain after as well to make extra sure that the red is all gone.. and for gods sake, if theres red anyway seperate the layers again.. youll probably get cancer or some shit from that ammonia man.

anyway, shit man have fun.. but dont do dxm too much or else youll permanantly wreck your brain.. i think the guy who wrote the dxm faq said that you should take something like 1/2 week off for every plateau if you dont want any brain damage or health problems.. thats like 1 week minimum for 300mg, and 2 weeks for anything over 500.

13. how many milligrams of DXM are in a 4 oz bottle of robo?

14. its like 300mg....and we dont plan on doing it like junkies........i was also wondering if you could just burn off the lighter fluid when you have them all seperated out....insted of evaporation off the lighter fluid

15. Why don't you just down the bottle of robotussin straight up. It's not even as bad as alcohol and a 4 oz bottle can be downed in one chug.

16. i wouldnt light up the fluid if i were you.. it probably wouldnt even work, or destroy the dxm somehow.. i usually just evaporate the fluid with a blowdryer.. just prop it up so it blows into the pan and leave it for like 20 mins

17. i didnt burn it. I found a blowdryer and did it that way, it worked fine. I probibly wont be doin dex for a while after this seeing how it will fuck with your head. Anyway thanks for the help.

18. Holy shit dude - I havent even been on this site that long, but I don't wanna see people dying over Cough and Cold syrup :(

It doesnt seem worth the risk when there are tons of types of marijuana out there that have different highs and with varying amounts, think about it, smoke a thick blunt or something if you want a better high...

Take care of yourselves :)