Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dxm rant

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ImPakelika, Sep 8, 2002.

1. drink the rest dude.. just eat lots of crackers first, to soak up the syrup.. itll be so much more crazy.. man, you havent seen anything yet

CHUG CHUG CHUG

2. well i did finish the rest and it was nuts. i had already eaten some crackers (read that i should). well all i can say is wow

3. mission accomplished.

damn dude i wish i could still trip crazy on like 300mg..

4. will somewhere like Rite-Aid or Walmart sell cough syrup to someone under 18? Because a few years back they wouldnt even sell me tylenol.

5. they sold it to me at wallgreens no questions asked. shouldn't be too much of a problem unless you're going in with a bunch of people buying their own bottles or something.

6. Haha, walmart and the local grocercy sell it no problem. I've came in and bought 3 bottles at a time or had me and 3 friends behind me all with a bottle. Give 'em a couple of sick sounding coughs to let them know that you need your medicine.

Phil, Does DXM tolerance go down with abstinence? Because I've taken a break for the past 2 weeks and plan to quit for at least a month or two so that I can get fucked up offa 4oz of robo.

7. i dunno man, most of the time i dont trip more than once every 2 weeks.. i think its more just that when you start to dose higher, low dose trips kind of seem less exciting.. i mean, theyre still fun as hell, but i dont really consider them a hard 'trip' like if i was going to do shrooms or a higher dxm dose or something, now 200-300mg is more of just a pleasurable, mild experience with some tracers and spacial distortions.. 600mg is a good, not too intense trip, and over 1000 is for when i just want to completely destroy the basic fabric of reality for 12 hours. so yeah, basically i dont know whether i really have a tolerance, or if ive just become accustomed to crazier trips over time.. lots of people do talk about a '50 trip limit' with dxm though.. ive used maybe a dozen times.

...and if the drugstore refused to sell me cough syrup, id lay the fucking smackdown.. thats ridiculous man

8. k then im gonna get some tomorrow :)

9. contemplating whether to dex trip tonight or not...

10. yeah, im going to dex trip tonight ;)

stay tuned

11. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! The funny thing about it is that I just might be tussing tonight. Or "becoming a robot" as me and my homies call it.

12. man ive been so fucked up on dex that i was havein some sort of psycosis shit. It felt like there was a door like on alice in wonderland accept i would step out into some parillel universe of just Pitch black stars n shit. It was crazy, and for some reason I was wondering if i was dead or what cause it was like i stepped outta my body and looked down atmyself laying on the couch. Crazy shit though. That was probibly the most trippy experince ive had on Dex though.

13. how many mgs did u take?

14. just swallowed a 600-700mg parachute.. preparing for takeoff.. how much dxm was that experience on pakelika?

15. well it was dangerous cause i took CCC but i took about 24 ccc's, it was fuckin crazy. I think it was so intense cause is started at 2:00 in the afternoon and was trippin till 2:00 am easy.

16. thats like 600mg i think.. oh shit, ive got a headchange already.. this is kicking in pretty fast :smoking:

17. im thinkin about takein the 10 triple c's i got here but i was wonderin if theres a way to extract it from the triple c. Ive read alot of wicked shit that it can do to you

18. not that i know of.. you might be alright just taking ten, but i wouldnt do it

19. too late, Ive only done tripple C.. well this is my 3rd time so I dont think it will really hurt me. Plus i got a joint im gonna smoke when it starts kickin in.

20. the amount of cpm in your body builds up over time.. but hey man, enjoy yourself. i hope you dont bleed from your rectum or anything.. damn man, im starting to trip really hard now.. i smoked a joint and the bud kicked in the dex even faster.. holy fuck man, this combo is like superdrug man, i swear to fucking god.. its just such a heavy buzz, but with some dxm-like affects still in the backround.. the 2 drugs enhance each other

i was having moodswings for a bit.. at first, i thought i was going to have a bad trip.. i was walking around, distressed because i felt like i was unable to leave my apartment, and cuz i saw a pair of scissors which i felt 'looked scary'. but then i cleaned my room and everything got cool.. aphex twin on good headphones.. my couch looks shrunken or something.. when i move my eyes my vision blurs.. and they take a moment to refocus.. damn my pillows are trippy.. but fuck, what isnt trippy on this shit.. i could see a guy walking a dog and it would be trippy.. on dxm, staring at the wall suddenly becomes a worthwile and exciting hobby.. i dont really have a care in the world.

the best thing to do on this drug is nothing at all..

..word