Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dxm rant

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ImPakelika, Sep 8, 2002.

1. http://www.third-plateau.org/knowledgebase/agentlemon.shtml

thats a pretty good method.. i usually just evaporate the naptha with a blowdryer after its seperated from the ammonia/cough syrup.. if you do this though, you have to ingest the powder with some kind of acid (orange juice works) or else youll just throw it up and get cramps because its too alkaline for your stomach. for a good way to injest, just wrap the powder with a little peice of toilet paper and swallow it like a pill

also, you MUST MUST MUST shake it for the whole 7 minutes or else youll lose a lot of dxm.. i learned this the hard way

2. Wouldn't it be easier to just drink the bottle of robotussin and deal with the taste (which is easier than downing alcohol in my opinion). The thickeners in the syrup aren't good for you, but still, I'd rather drink it than go through extraction

3. You can trip off of Robotussin?!?!

Is it "safe" or does it have paracetamol or aspirin in it?? Cos I wanna find a brand that I can trip from, but doesn't contain things I can easily OD on.

4. reefer, you could always just drink the cough syrup, but imo thats pretty fucking ghetto.. and besides, id rather spend 20 minutes getting some pure powder than choking down 2, 3, 4 bottles of warm, thick syrup, puking it all up 30 minutes later, and getting the runs for the next week. but hey, thats just me. the extraction is way easier than it sounds also, and costs like 50c a bottle at the most

and delta 9, READ THE DXM FAQ. yes, the whole thing.. it should give you a fairly good idea of what dxm is like in general, and how to not end up dead

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

and trust me, youll like not ending up dead :smoking:

5. Yay, I don't wanna be dead!

6. I did a lot of research on erowid and a few other websites right now and it said u should just try gulping down a 4oz bottle of robitussin maximum strength...thats what im doin tonight if I cant figure out how to extract the dxm...that
    thera-flu shit i tried last night just made me pass out after 10-20 mins and gave me a real bad hangover this morning.

7. uhhhh why don't you just smoke bud and not worry about dieing? lol well i know its not as easy as it sounds, i've tripped from dxm a time or two. Be as safe as you can people, your all my friends here and i don't want any of you to die.

8. *testicular tortillas*

9. did you do the extraction?

10. ^^^^^^^Nah, nah, son. Ain't even 'bout that shit, cuz. Uppin da hizzidy hizzod that I be callin' AK reprezent. Been stoned' up in dis muvafuga, nah? Mean streets ain't got no time fo' extractionmaction sweet action jackson. WORD

11. LOL!!! Yooz a funny cat!

12. There's a lesbian inside my shoe.

13. damn i love dxm but man that wasnt too bright but hey you didnt know........but yeah ive done dex a bunch of times and its always been the concentrated powder.......my friend orders bulks of it online and packages them........about 500mg did me good though i coulda handled more......anyways be safe everyone

14. yeah 500mg isnt that huge of a dose, but anything over around 800mg or so gets completely insane.. especially if you smoke bud with it. my biggest dose ever was over 1200mg, but i fell asleep and missed most of the trip :( all i remember is dreaming that i had woken up.. over, and over, and over.. it was fucked up.. i would be thinking like "oh, ive finally woken up for real", and then id wake up again.. in the morning i was still tripping pretty bad, like 12 hours later.. i remember looking at my wall and seeing a pattern of holes, and in broad daylight too.. it was fucking strange. my biggest dose where i actually stayed awake was around 1000mg or so, with some bud.. fuck, i cant even describe how strange that was. when i closed my eyes, movies would start to play in full color, and i could control everything that was happening.. the peak was so much crazier though.. i saw shit like a kind of pink spiral twisting me through my couch, and this scene of a psychedelic lighthouse, where the beam of light was 'cut out' to reveal a brown and green checkerboard pattern, with elaborate designs inside each of the squares.. i cant even really describe it.. i think bud and dxm is kind of a more 'fucked up' high, with no coherence and tons of visuals.. dxm alone seems a lot cleaner

hmm im really high right now, so sorry if this shit doesnt make any sense ;) dxm rant indeed

15. i think im gona try to extract some DXM sometime soon. Unfortunitly im still recovering from my car wreck... eer van wreck the other day. I fuckin flipped my van, good thing the field i flipped through was feshly plowed and had soft dirt, or my arm would be completely crushed. Anyway i need to find a bag so im outta here.

16. I LOOKED ALL OVER EROWID AND STILL CANT FINE ANY STEP BY STEP GUIDES ON HOW TO EXTRACT DXM...

17. about to try dxm for the first time....here goes nothing

18. how much? cough syrup or freebase?

19. me and my friend just split an 8oz bottle of robotussin max. the gag reflex kicked in and i could only finish 2-3 oz. then we went and smoked a fat j. i'm so gone right now...