DXM quick question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Infyrno, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Hey blades! I know alot of questions get asked about DXM, and I'm sure you guys are tired of answering them, but in all my searching I haven't been able to find any suggestions as to how to actually take the stuff.

I bought a 4 oz. bottle of "Tussin." I made sure the only ingredient was DXM. Now it is just sitting in front of me and I have 9 hours of free time (more than enough to enjoy it).

I'm not sure if I should try and mix it with something or just down the whole thing and hope I don't puke. Any advice is most appreciated.

2. I would recommend chugging it all quick, and then washing it down with some water. Usually works best for me.

3. Well, I just downed the whole thing with water. It really wasn't that difficult, just a bad aftertaste. I'll post updates if anyone shows interest.

4. post your updates i'd love to read them

5. lol that michael phelps thing is funny as fuck

6. =\ I really should write up a dxm extraction guide. For (Canadians at least) you are required to take chemistry in most of high school, and the extraction is really basic, any novice chemist should be able to do it. It would save alot of vomiting. Basically it is adding NaOH (sodium hydroxide, lye or de clogs drains) to the dxm syrup and if alcohol isn't one of the non-medical ingrediants, add menthol, stir, let settle, filter with coffee filter or prefferably filter paper. (Google dxm extraction if you want to find out)

7. have a fun and safe trip.

8. Wow, that was one of the craziest experiences of my life. I somehow managed to not vomit, which was good. I have to go to class right now, but as soon as I get back, I'll try my best to describe what happened. All in all, it was a good trip.

9. Well here's the story of how my afternoon went, as best as I can remember:

I drank the bottle at 3:30 and just continued to work on my computer. Nothing really happened for about an hour, then I got this crazy head rush. I knew something was going on, so I just waited to see what my body would do.

I started to become very nauseous, so I changed into shorts and laid down in my bed to calm myself down. When I got over the sickness, I got up quickly to shut off the lights and get my ipod.

I laid down and put on some Pink Floyd to help myself chill out. At first all it did was make me nauseous and see funny colors when I closed my eyes. I began to think that was an incredible waste of money, but it got much better later on.

I can't remember too much of what I saw, but I'll try to recollect as much as I can.

I remember seeing views from epic camera pans like in movies. I went over huge mountains like Lord of the Rings, except much cooler. I went over huge canyons that were a mix of the Grand Canyon and the planet from Starship Troopers. It was like a whole movie of epic landscapes.

I saw something that looked like the Arch Angel Tyreal from Diablo 2, but with black wings. He flew down and landed on a statue in the middle of St. Peter's Basilica. I remember him telling me something, but I couldn't hear him because my music was too loud.

The whole trip, I remember the music I was listening to going along exactly with what I was seeing at that moment. The whole thing seemed like one long movie, where I was the camera.

At one point I remember seeing a bunch of ducks walking around with the heads of politicians. I was moving through them until I stopped at a pair that had the heads of McCain and Obama. They were staring eachother down and I thought it was funny.

I eventually came back around 9 or 10, but just laid in bed until I fell asleep because whenever I opened my eyes or moved, I got a crazy head rush and felt really dizzy.

All in all, it was a good trip. I would probably do it again, but not any time soon because the smell and taste would probably make me throw up. Sorry if this makes no sense, it didn't make much to me at the time.

10. Dude, that sounds like an amazing trip lol. I wish I had trips like that when dexing it up. Well oh well, I've got raindy day funds coming in soon so maybe I'll robo it up after I get some dank ganj if I can find a descent fucking hook-up -_-

11. Lol, drinking cough syrup.

No thanks, no thanks.

12. just watch that robo itch son

13. sounds fun but i dont think i'll ever try it
    i hate head rushes and feeling nautious
    i would hate it
    i'll stick to lsd

14. Damn, thats quite a trip for just one bottle

And yeah, the robo itches are the fucking worstttttt

15. Yeah, I'm a lightweight when it comes to drugs. Haven't been using them for very long. I don't think I got robo itches, whatever they are.

16. ive tripped robo and tripple c's at least a hundred times. to the point where thinking about it makes me gag. i had a lot of fun on it but u build up a tolerance pretty quick. i tripped every day for probably a month. during that month i wasnt even teh same person and im pretty sure everybody knew i was on drugs