DXM Questions

Discussion in 'General' started by Mystical-D, Dec 2, 2005.

1. What dose do you recommend for a first time user.. I've used all the popular trips.. Has anyone tried this? How many oz did you drink, and how did you feel/ I'd like to try but would like to hit the third platou they talk about.

WHAT DOSE WOULD YOU RECOMMEND FOR 140 POUND FIRST TIMER.. I HAVE 4 OZ BOTTLES THAT ARE 15MG PER 5 ML

help would be appreciated

2. Dude that shit isnt worth gettin into to :p

I tripped off dxm so many times, kills braincells for a shitty wierd high lol

3. if your gonna do it get a bottle of 20 robitussin coughgels take all of them at once if you cant swallow 20 pills at once take 5 4 times in a row when i first did it it took 45 minutes for me to notice a buzz and 20 minutes after that i was fucked up

4. link is messed up bro

5. its erowid.org not orD

6. I'd go with just one bottle for your first time and make sure that DXM is the only active ingredient.

7. yea for as small as your are just drink a 4 oz bottle(or slightly more) for your first time. since im more than double you size the 3rd palteau(sp?) takes 20 robitussin pills and a 4oz bottle of cough syrup. my roomate is exactly ur weight and like 5 oz got him into the 3rd. good luck and enjoy it man, just make sure you have some chill tunes to guide you through it