DXM Questions.

Discussion in 'General' started by dekro1, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Ok well this may be in the wrong forum so my apologies in advance.
    well im keen to trip on DXM. i have never done it before so i need some input.

First of all the pills i have are 'CVS Cold relief' will these work? they say they got DXM in them.
    Another question is how many should i take?
    Do i need to drink alot of water with them?
    Should i snort them or just swallow them?
    And what is the buzz like?

any help appreciated
    thanks GC

2. by the way the pills i have contain 4 medicines:
    Phenylephrine HCl
    Acetaminophen
    Guaifenesin
    Dextromrthorphan HBr

with these be safe?

3. you don't want those pills, sorry. Acetaminophen is tylenol, taking too much is horrible for your liver. Guaifenesin will make you nauseous as hell. find a medicine that contains only DXM HBr, no other active ingredients. I take these: http://www.robitussin.com/cough/cough_gels.asp

I've never tried taking a liquid formula, pills are usually much easier to get down.

4. Read away :p
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

You may as well throw out what you have, because DXM containing products that have anything besides DXM as an active ingredient is crap.

Other than that, the rest of your questions can be answered in the link i gave you

5. Yeh, erowid is awesome.

Some good advice...

Drink a bottle or two of zicam Cold, the throat spray shit. Just rip off the top. It's nasty, but only like a small ass shot... Shit FUCKS YOU UP.

6. okay, just is a simple best way of doing dxm...go and find Zicam Cough Max its only half a shot, and it has about 400mg of dxm..
    get two and you'll be real good..
    take three for an insane trip
    oh and with taking zicam its best to have a warhead handy, and after you take that shot, pop in the warhead, and bam the bad taste is gone, and the lingering taste goes away also...and it actually helps with the initial nausia :D