DXM question

Discussion in 'General' started by marcelcol69, Aug 23, 2005.

1. i wiegh 190 hwo much should i take??? and how much should i eat before and how long should i wait to drink after eating? can i use nyquil

2. wait a couple hours after you last ate to take any, dont use nyquil, use something like robitussin maximum strength. take a full bottle and chug it all down, comes out to about 300 mg of dxm. good for a first time. if you want a HUGE mindfuck, take 2 bottles and get 600 mg in you. i take at least 600 mg when i trip.

3. 500mg-750mg..make u trip balls

4. no, 900-1700 make you trip balls, then they fall off and you run from a tiger, haha

5. lol dam people isnt that too mcuh for the first time?

6. wutabout for like a 125 pund girl?? and another 150 lb. guy??

7. aint this the kid that was freaked over pot and his dad........now you wanna do DXM....

LOL..........what gives dude......

this is almost ....no its not funny....its sad....

please dont ask for advice if you get in trouble again......

8. this is for when i go back to new york city. and im going to be doin this in MY APT. not outside.I dont really think ill get in trouble for it especially since having it is not illegal and ill appreciate it if u stop callin me a kid since i think that most people in the forums are not in there 30s.and mind ur own buisness.if i wanna get in trouble again then its my fault and believe me if i do get in trouble,ur the last person ill go to for help

i edited this so that people that are really stupid can actually understand

9. now once again can anyone help me? with how much mg they could take?especially for the first time

10. LOL.....

your funny....

an I dont care about you....Im laughin at you...maybe if you posts actually made sence and were readable ....I wouldnt laugh as much.

its all good ..Ill leave you be.

11. r u too high too understand or r u retarded?????? cuz i think i type good english for someone with spanish as a 1st language

12. omg--common guys quit the useless arguing.

Ok back on subject here.
    Take about 300mg or so.
    I took about 300mg my first time--and I weigh as much as you do.

I actually did the pills CCCs (STAY AWAY FROM THESE THINGS! It was my mistake taking them).
    However I still had a good time.
    I took 8 cccs as far as I can remember.
    Anyhow they come in a box--there are two sheets of 8 each.
    I think the equivlent if you took robo gell caps would be 12 or so caps (lower mg of dxm).

pz

13. thanks
    wut i really need now is how much a 125 pound girl can have

14. about 1/3rd-2/3rds of what you had should be fine.

peace :smoke: