DXM question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cannabis Corpse, Aug 17, 2008.

1. I found 3 different couch syrups. and 6 pills of orange DQUIL that all have dextromethorphan hydrobromide in it., but they all have 2-3 other stuff in it too.

So if i take it nothing will happen?

and if i do and the DXM works, what does happen?

edit: 1 of the 3 cough syrups i found is Robitussin and the DQUIL has: dextromethorphan hydrobromide, Acetaminophen, and phenlephrine HCI...

2. Don't take DXM with other ingredients unless you're a fan of trips to the hospital.

3. NEVER consume any product not containing only "Dxm HBr" or "Dxm Polisterix"

4. #4 Cannabis Corpse, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
    oh i see. so none of these will work? cause on erowid the defualt picture of dxm is the one of robitussin which i have in liquid form.

edit: oh ahaha i foudn this: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_info2.shtml

but sigh i have no pure dxm products... :(

unless anyone has any and can tell me what ones have only dxm so i can look for it in the med cab,

5. Robitussin Cough Gels contain 15mg DXM HBr per gelcap, 20 per bottle. No other active ingredients.

6. If you're going to take DXM, make sure that it is the ONLY active ingredient. If so, you're good to go.

7. Since you're over 18, just go buy a bottle or two.

8. oh ok, but i have the liquid form however..

I would but I have no money right now...

also, I found a prescription of a couch syrup with pomethazine w/codeine.

Will that work at all? and has anyone had a experience with this?

9. If your liquid form has anything other than DXM HBr, don't drink it. Robitussin makes several types of cough meds with different ingredients.

10. #10 Cannabis Corpse, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
    what about the prescription of a couch syrup with pomethazine w/codeine.

11. I wouldn't even try DXM period.

Worst experience ever :mad:

12. oh i see... what happend?