DXM Question, Specific one to be exact...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sup dudes, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Got some Robitussin Cough and Chest Congestion, it contains DXM 10mg Guaifenesin USP 200mg, is it safe to drink this stuff for the DXM trip. Thanks i used search and google to of no avail thanks for help. And how much DXM should i dose to trip on this certain brand

2. Guafinesisn has very low chance of overdose as the amount needed is exponential by the way, thanks i found that out myself :)

3. I've never done DXM and probably never will so I don't know much about it. But I think that Guaifensin will make you sick. Correct me if im wrong.

4. nope it wont, i researched that myself :) i specifically wanted to see if it would make me barf, but didn't say anything about that so i might dose tonight, it'll be 250mg DXM a light trip

5. You'll puke if you drink that.

6. puke? what if i drink slow

7. #8 avocado, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
    Oh man, just get the real powder and make some capsules (less than a gram per each one) - at least till you're comfortable with a little more like 1200mg... wouldn't reccomend more than that ever.

Really, I'd just recommend not to do it at all, but to each their own. Its fun for some people but its definitely not something you can do all the time like most drugs other than marijuana.

If you just look around or go to http://dexme.com/order.htm (a hidden page from the public) or e-mail tech.steven(@)gmail.com you can get the hookup. Tell your friends too if they are looking. Its probably the best prices I've come across. You can make 10+ capsules for $20. I think he runs sales pretty often too.

Been around for a long time, so its pretty cool.

Later everybody and good luck with ur dxm.

8. you will puke dude, i cant take one or two pills containing it i cant imagine drinking something with it in there