DXM life changing?

Discussion in 'General' started by bdlb5505, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Alright so the other night me and my 2 friends decided to buy a 4 oz bottle of Robitussin each. This was the second time ive done dxm and let me tell you this shit changed my life i think haha. We were laying down on my friends roof talking about why people are here and shit and i just feel like i answered those questions to myself. We talked about space and how space is the absence of everything, and we talked about how worlds could be contained in a particle of dust and how everything is just never ending. Haha but the funniest thing that happened out of everything was we picked up our friend after he went home for a little bit he was standing on the side walk walking in circles with now shirt of shoes on just pants haha that shits crazy and i highly recommend every one do this atleast once.

2. wat do you do just chug the bottle

3. if you cant ball with the big dogs stay off da court....you took what like 400 mg? if you want a life changing experience take like 1000mg +...
    then holla n make a thread about it 'er somethin...

edit- smooth...no, you smoke the bottle....c'mon now....

4. any psychadelic can be life changing

5. I bet if he took 1000 mg he'd have the worst time of his life. Its only his 2nd time. Ive taken 1200 before but thats only after I felt like I could handle it.

6. Why you gotta be so condescending, mayne?

No one needs your baller-than-thou attitude here, especially not some guy that only did it for his second time and another dude who doesn't know anything about DXM. Should be congratulating the OP instead for having a good time. Damn, what's the City coming to...

7. buffet - indeed

bdlb - DXMin is fun. For me its always a: shit we ran out of other drugs, last resort type thing. If you want a really fun time, drink a bottle of that stuff, drink a couple 40s, and smoke some bud. Its nearly identical to shrooms imo, but you also feel drunk. Somehow whenever i end up DXMing i end up going on seemingly endless journeys to find more bud, or to escape the cops. Walking around my town for miles with a couple of friends, all completely fucked up and having no idea where we're goin

8. want life changing? try 2880 mg's, changed my life forever, for the fact that i quit doin the shit after that for a longass time n then only done it a few times since, which is alot better than everyday

9. whats the city coming to? ill tell ya, when a kid comes and asks what you do wit the robutussin bottle....thats what the fuckin citys coming to...so i'll take my baller than though attitude and stay with my original statement of, if he wants a life changin experience take 1gram plus, or i guess, like neg said, 2880mg...:)

10. If you want life changing, get ahold of a better hallucinogen, instead of an OTC disa.. Forgot how to spell it. Disassociative. Not dissing on DXM, but LSD is far better for a life changing experience.

11. I had a life changing acid trip two days ago. I learned a lot about myself and how people interact with eachother. That, and the visuals were SO FUCKING INTENSE! The rug in my foyer went from having flowers on it (real), to having fish on it (kinda hallucination), to being a pool with coy fish in it with flowing water and everything (full blown hallucination). Crazy shit... All on only 3 hits!

12. good call, dxm is a dissociative psychedelic, you need really high doses to achieve the psychedelic part of dxm..... where as LSD is more a straight shot psychedelic/hallucinogen... i agree with you on the whole lsd is better 4 life changing experiences, but, i personally think along with majority of people i know, that taking 1+ gram of dxm will launch you into a galaxy that acid or shrooms cant compare to.

13. Take half a gram of LSD and then see what's up homie =D

I rrreeaaallllyyy wish I knew a producer. I would eat that shit straight from the eyedropper.. Mmmm.

Bitter yummyness.

14. lol half a gram? excuse me then dog, i thought we were talkin like 900 micrograms....

15. I personally have never done it, but don't you think it would be some out-of-this galaxy shit? :D