DXM - Is This Okay To Take?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Daggermouth, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Just bought a big bottle of Delsym and the only active ingredient is "dextromethorphan polistirex Extended-Release Suspension" Is this okay to take? After that it just says ......cough suppressant. So I assume it's fine.

Box looks like this:

[​IMG]

2. Yes, you will be fine.

3. Thank god. Thanks man, I'll be taking 888mg tonight so I just wanted to be sure.

4. Yea no worries. This is whats commonly used for extraction methods. But there are several different ways to dose DXM.

Enjoy!

5. After a quick google search it looks like there are some positives and negatives of delsym as opposed to other cough syrups. check out
    http://psychoactivation.com/the-lowdown-on-delsym/

Apparently its harder to dose correctly, but has the benefit of no guafinesin (an expectorant) or pseudoephedrine (a decongestant) which are in some others.

check out that link anyway
    it looks good

6. I read all that. I guess I should stick regular DXM then. This might be a bit confusing but we'll see how it goes. I'll be sure to post updates on my other thread or create a new one. Thanks for that post.

7. No worries mate. Where abouts is your other thread? I'd like to hear how it goes aye, never done DXM myself but heard a bit about it... sounds like it could be either really good or quite shit. hope you have fun bro!