dxm help please

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bongalicouse, Apr 3, 2009.

1. #1 bongalicouse, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    So i went to the store today to pick up some dxm. They had none with pure dxm so i decided to get vicks 44 decongestent. The active ingridients are dxm HBr 20 mg and phenylephrine HCL 10 mg per every 15 ml. Is this safe to take for a buzz? I googled phenylephrie an couldnt find anything.

Thanks for helpin a brudda out

2. #2 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 3, 2009
    I'm going to tell you straight up, no fucking way in hell!
    Take it back and get something else
    Phenylephrine will probably make you od.
    Buy a box of Coricidin Cough and Cold Tablets its other ingredient is pretty harmless. I swear by them. I've taken 30+ and been just fine but also incredibly high. I find that the high from these is better (and syrups are fucking gross and make me vomit) and the other chemical is metabolised through the same liver enzyme so it lasts longer. Last about 5-6 hours :D
    Or you could see if they have Robitussin Cough gels they have pure dxm. and by that product will probably be a generic that will work the same. Either way pills are better than syrup.

and here is a handy dxm dosage calculator! :hello: http://dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html
    Good luck.

3. #3 ZtX, Apr 3, 2009
    Sorry, but please PLEASE don't listen to him. Coricidin will kill you... Really. But your stuff is bad too. Take it back and at least get Robotussin DM. It has guafessin or whatever in it. Triple C's are bad news. The can kill you easily.

Go to Dextroverse.org.

Please don't do Coricidin. Same to you MarijuanaBuhda. It is VERY VERY bad.

But for DXM, I prefer Robo Cough Gels. Hit up Kroger or Wal Mart.

Read my guide:

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/359340-dxm-n00bs-guide.html#post4203271

4. coricidin hbp, the purple box. has 30mg of dxm, and i think 4mg of an antihistimine, which i like, the antihistimine kinda lets you know when the dxm is gonna kick in, and provides a euphoric feeling.

but that's all i can say to do. i've done lots of it for months now and any bad effects i've felt have been from diphenhydromine. i thought i was gonna be retarded for a little while, but that cleared up after half an hour.