DXM Hangover?

Discussion in 'General' started by Five To One, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Heres the case, i bought some dxm, planning on 500 MG's tonight, but i was reading on erowid it had hangovers under the rare side effects... Can someone tell me from personal experience if hangovers are common, and what they are like. Cuz i have a 1 1/2 hour drive to work, and i have a meeting w/ 2 clients, i really dont wanna be out of it. Im going to have a good full night of sleep, but how do u think i will feel when i wake up from 500 MG's?

2. 500 mg is a real light trip so you'll be fine, you might feel it a little when you wake up but it wont last long, as if you were to take more dxm like 750 or more, you might wake up and still be feeling it for the rest of the day.

3. you will probably be afterglowing........you wont feel bad, in fact , glowing will make you feel pretty good... a little out of loop maybe. good luck mayne, peace

4. Sometimes after I come down I feel loose-limbed and slightly out of it. It's not always a nice feeling, and if you have to do any work you'll feel like crap the whole time. That's why I stay away from doing it before I have to do something important, even if it's hours later.

5. chugging them down now. ^^

6. Yeah so really curious are we talking actually 500 mg of just DXM? stupid question but person who says 500 is a real light trip? Most folks find somewhere around one third of a gram of dex to be a moderate to heavy trip....

7. I dunno. I must be really sensitive to it, but I did 300 mg once, tripped out really hard, and woke up still kind've tripping. I continued to feel it pretty significantly for the rest of the day and my pupils were HUGE. I kind've even felt different the next day and my pupils were still larger than normal....

8. 350mg is a 2nd plateau trip for me. I never thought that 500 was a light trip either. But it does depend on your weight.

9. Was my first trip, but if that was a light trip i dont wanna knwo what a heavy trip is lmao. Anyway when i woke up i opened my eyes and everything was changing colors, i was like wow fuck no way i can work like this but once i took a shower everything was pretty much back to normal.