DXM extraction

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GoldenDelicious, Aug 27, 2009.

1. so i already got the DXM powder via delsym grape 2 3oz bottles i think.. did it last night.. got the slush now.. its almost completly dry.. n dont i HAVE to get lemon juice an soke it in that cuz if not i will just have a really weak tripp for like 3 days.. how long does the lemon juice sit in the powder for

2. You won't trip for 3 days. 12 hours is a better estimate.

And you let the powder sit in the lemon juice for 2-3 hours

3. oh.. will it be a weaker trip cuz its extended release n its in the plastic...

instead of lemon juice.. can i use hot sause haha.. cuz i dont got lemon juice.. plus hot sause could disolve the plastic..

4. I cant tell if you're a troll or you're just really dumb. Either way enjoy.

5. why would you think im a troll just from that? seriously.. i was jsut askin cuz i dont got no lemon juice.. or a car.. i got hot sause.. i know lemon juice is to disovle the plactic from the DXM.. so possible could the hot sause disolve the plastic.. becasuse its hot.. i dont see how you could think im a troll

6. lol do you want to drink hot sauce?

7. Hot sauce won't dissolve the polisterex.

Do you have even a working knowledge of chemistry? Doesn't seem like it.

Please start researching this stuff more, before you wind up in the hospital.

8. umm it was just a simple yes or no question.. like i didnt needed to get bashed for it.. i was just askin to get knowlage..

n btw it wouldnt bother me to drink hot sause.

matter of fact id prolly rather drink hot sause the lemon juice

n you said 2-3 hours.. will the juice been evaporated.. or should i starin the juice.. or jsut drink the lemon juice with the powder

9. Nobody is bashing you, but it's absolutely clear that you've done little research on the extraction method you're carrying out, and the properties of DXM- all things that can be learned by reading for an hour on Erowid. It's your body, not mine though...

The lemon juice won't be evaporated in 2-3 hours. I would just mix the lemon juice+ DXM Hbr solution into a favorite drink and just down it. It really isn't that bad. And remember, the more surface area you use, the less lemon juice you'll have to down.

10. #10 GoldenDelicious, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    when you say DXM Hbr solution.. you mean the dxm after the plastic is disolved.. cuz aint DXM polytix-what ever.. is that same thing as DXM Hbr but the poly just means plastic coastin...

so im bout to go to the store a get the lemon juice
    n just squirt the lemon juice in the container cuz below is what it is.. and just let teh lemon juice do its job for bout 2 hours.. n then everythin in there pore in a cup wit soda or juice n drink it.. below is 2 3oz of grape.. so thats bout 1100 ish.. cuz im normaly used to 2 zicams.. so id thought id try this

file:///C:/DOCUME~1/DAD~1.DEL/LOCALS~1/Temp/0826092153.jpg
    The image “http://by111w.bay111.mail.live.com/...c-bb0a-6a5ee37b0543&Aux=0|0|8CBF5831EC981D0|” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

well im sorry .. im not to sure how to post a pic up here