DXM dose question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GrandaddyPurps, Jun 5, 2008.

1. I have been thinking about doing DXM for abit now been on erowid and all that, and I was planning to go buy some, but today i looked through another medicine cabinet and found this. Its says its DXM, i didn't see any thing else, it is about half filled to about where my finger is. Is this stuff good to take? Would this be enough to get me to a amount of high for a first time trying dmx?
    very baked :smoking:

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      26.3 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      32.3 KB
      Views:
  2. if u drink that you will die it has other ingrediants besides DMX in it... U need to go by cough syrup that's DMX only.

Edit: if u drank it don't worry you wont die. just dont do it again

3. barf........

4. you won't feel any dxm effects..gotta go with atleast a 4oz bottle

i'd go for 8ozs for you

5. you ned a least 300mg to trip. look on the back and see how much DXM per dose there is. do the math and figure it out. i was gonna try and explain but im too drunk lol

6. yea i think im gonna have to go out and buy some

7. get delsym. it's the best.

8. Go buy robbitusin cough gels....or a generic brand of maximum strength cough syrup.

look on the back of the bottle, there should be 1 active ingredient and thats dextromethorphan

you are taking a risk if you take any cough medicine with additional active ingredients

i would reccomend taking 300-400mg of dxm for your first time.

you should smoke bowls with dxm, its synergetic and you will feel awesome. :D