DXM Dosage and Questions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by -420-Ganja-, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Hi This will be my first time doing dxm and I want to extract pure dxm instead of guzzling down the syrup, So I know since im 110 pounds i should take 317MG of dxm But 1 bottle of Robitussin max only contains 10mg of DXM this means in order to extract enough I need 32 bottles of tussin right. Or am I completely rong?

2. completely wrong
    its 10mg per 5 mL
    8 oz is 236 mL
    236 / 5 = 47
    47 x 5 =235 mg of dxm
    just drink the whole 8 oz in one chug better yet get the new fatty 12 oz

it is better to try and take the bottle in one fell swoop.
    taking pauses could upset ur stomach and cause u to vomit
    chug chug chug my friend
    dont get addicted
    dissociate and have fun
    lights off
    brain on
    blast off into the void

3. thank you +rep

4. Wouldn't that be 470mg?
    You multiplied 47 by 5, instead of 10.

5. I think you're right. Really, I wouldn't waste time with an extraction. Get a 4oz bottle of Robotussion Cough, and take it. Or one bottle of Cough Gel pills which is 300mg total and VERY easy to take.

6. 32 bottles of dxm is alot

7. Dont waste money and extract it. I dont like the syrup either, it gives me the shits. Buy the robotussin maxiumum gel caps. They have 15mg each pill. always read the active ingredients, just to make sure its only dxm

8. You could try a bottle of Zicam Cough Max instead. All you have to do is twist off the spray cap and down the shot. It tastes horrible though, and gets worse the more times you've tried it but it is very easy and convenient to do.

Personally whenever I trip I take 2 bottles of it but I have also done DXM many times in the past 3 years. I don't even get sick any more, ever.

1 Bottle of Zicam Cough Max = 391mg of DXM

9. Bad taste but orange juice and sour candy helps a lot. You have to take it right after you down the zicam max. It is the closest thing to doing an extraction of DXM. It saves a lot of time. I've never done 2 bottles. That would be intense my guess. 3rd plateau territory.

10. It's just the right dose for me to get high 3rd. I have great visuals almost every trip and last trip I was having full open eyed visuals when they were covered by my pillow. I could even see my arm and hand through the pillow in a shadowy sort of way. Not completely vivid but almost like a shadow of it and it moved just as my hand was.

I've also done 3, which I wouldn't really recommend since you pretty much don't remember your actual trip.

Then there was when I went for sigma with 4 of them. It was a big mistake although there is a very memorable moment where I was looking at a friend of mine and they were shifting and changing and seemed to be jumping back and forth several feet. After that I blacked out and apparently I was shaking really bad for a little while. Sigma sounds like it could be amazing but honestly it seems like it so hard to hit that it isn't worth trying for.