Dxm again

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LVBop27no3, Oct 4, 2009.

1. I drank 3 oz delsym and 20 gelcaps robitussin (dxm hbr)
    I heard this combo is good.
    I drank a 5 oz delsym 2 days ago, is there any tolerance that your body builds against dxm? Its been over 3 hours and I'm only just starting to feel mild effects

Thanks friends

2. trust me, dxm is a waste of time and money.

3. dxm in moderation=awesome.

4. Dude, only take DXM once every two weeks at the most.

5. When ever i trip on dxm and take it two days in a row it just feels like a much harder trip

6. Cool man I downed a 3 oz bottle of it too tonight (grape) its been 1 hour and thirty minutes I can feel it in my neck and my vision is getting a little choppy, I think I took around 530mg, most I ever taken usually its 4 oz of robo (354) also the Delsym is extended release or something I read it may last longer but be less potent etc .

7. Tried this stuff two nights ago, had 40 caps... wasn't really a big fan of the trip. I didn't really have visuals, I had motion trails and things like that. I was pretty much unable to stand and couldn't really walk at all haha.

8. Just be careful about taking it alot u should really stop after this time and chill for a couple weeks if not a month.

9. I just drank 6 oz of vicks

10. Uhm.. Your asking for liver issues if you drink cough syrup.. Gel-caps are the way to go..

11. If the main ingridient is Dxm then no worries, tylenol you want to avoid yeah, also gel caps take longer to take effect.

12. are u guys fucking serious drinking caugh syrup step ur game up get some illegal drugs

13. it was vicks cough formula the only active ingredient was dxm

14. I guess you smoke cannabis cause its sooo cool right, I think we all smoke it here and it's illegal, I have tried my share of illicit drugs but just because I reguarly smoke and now im out of buds and want something else does't mean I gotta step up my game lol, im also sick so why the fuck not.

15. haha told him
    but ive heard taking dxm while sick will just make u sick for longer