dxm addiction week lond bender need help

Discussion in 'General' started by bobsdxm, Jun 29, 2009.

1. im on a week long bender trip i dosed up on monday took 2 boxes of coricidin cough and cold pure box about 4 hours apart.... then tuesday i tool a box at 5 pm and 9 pm then wednesday at 6:30 and 8:80 . thursday i think i took only one box of that crap then satuurday night i took a box of coricidin cough and cold and robotussin cough gels 20 pills a total of 790ish ,g of dxm

tonigiht i took a box of coricidin cough and cold then an hour later took a 4 pill booster

im tripping very mildily right now but am freaking out almost about bein addicted......

ive lost about 10-15 pounds over the past 2 weeks now for the month of may i was taking 2-4 boxes of dxm a week and in april like one box a week..........

im trying to get clean to keep from damaging my body and such

2. Hmm... dump it down the toilet? If you go out to buy more just have some willpower and go to a rehab clinic.

3. Dude i suggest that you stop using it immediatly.

Im not sure how hard that will be for you to do but i suggest you not buy anymore, if this is too hard then i would suggest getting some more serious help, mabye a counselor or asking a personal real life freind for help.

4. #4 bobsdxm, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    nah ill use it up. i just need to space some days in my trips i stopped once for 1.5 year(S)

im gonna try to stop this week my parents dont know about it at all. i got the dex for backp and withdrawl so ill take a small dose in a few days and be done with it

5. speaking from personal experience, I've tripped on that 3 times and each trip was far in between, I reached 3rd platue and couldnt even walk straight and the cough syrup made me nauseous. I recommand you cut back on the intake because it has been proven that DXM is neurotoxic and fuks up your kidney pretty bad too.

6. It sounds like you don't really need our help. You know you have a problem, anonymous messages on an internet forum aren't going to help. Man up, and either stop cold turkey or check into rehab.

7. So you're just going to do whatever you want anyway? Don't bother asking for people if you're not serious about quitting.

8. ur gonna fucking die! no seriously keep takin a shitload of CCC's ur gonna die eventually

9. im gonna call troll due to the fact that he bolded the CCC which is generally known as the dxm pills you DONT WANNA TAKE. Tryna stir up shit. :wave::wave: