Dwi

Discussion in 'General' started by FlyingSOLO, Apr 12, 2012.

1. So I was convicted of a DWI last year, and am now needing to find a decent insurance plan. Anyone have experience with this? I need to find an insurance company that accepts High Risk. I just got off the phone with nationwide and they told me 97$ a month. Which isn't horrible but I would like to go under 80 if possible.

2. Under 80 with a D-dub?
    I think $97 is exceptional ...

3. Jeeze. When I got my DUI my insurance was $198/month. I cried every month for 4 years.
    Your best bet is to call a local insurance dealer, they tend to be lower

4. I will be long boarding down the highway before I pay 198$ wow. Maybe they are little easier on Georgia drivers.

5. Probably. Minnesota sucks.

6. The whole DWI incident was bullshit from the get go, I was less than mile from my house, and was a non residential road.. They were just looking for a bust, cop kept asking the chick in my car if I was on coke.

7. I have nothing on my record and I can't get below $100. $97 with a record is insane, I'd probably double check that. Are you a male and what do you drive?

8. I have nothing on my record, either, and mine is $68.

9. I pay almost 180something a month for my car insurance. I totalled a car and had my license suspended a few times for not paying some stupid tickets.

God I can't wait till next year

10. SOO I just got a rate from progressive for 78.00 a month..

11. How long ago did you get your dwi

12. 24 male/ 96 toyota camry.. I had to stop and ask this progressive guy "Hey you are seeing I listed a DWI right" to make sure this quote was right.

13. Jan 2011 I was convicted. 2010 is when I got pulled

14. I need to move to GA.

15. Wow very nice then if that's what they're tellin you then go with it haha

16. Agree'd

17. I'm just going to pay 410, and that ends up being 68.33 wooowoo Time for a rip

18. You got a dwi and got offered 90 a month ?! Take it while you can ! My friend only got in a fender bender and his insurance went up 300 bucks a month !!! I don't understand how you can get insurance for so cheap with a dwi , I'm under my dad who has 30 years of clean driving and I get a farmers discount on insurance and I pay 100 a month how is it that you pay less than me lol

19. Where do you live? All I know is Atlanta makes a killing off their residents who drive into the city for work. I have to pay 1$ a day to drive their and back (tolls) So tag another 25$ to my monthly bill.