Dwc

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by stillonthedl, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Whats up all. Checking out this forum. I grow DWC and am currently doing a perpetual sog on a different forum. Anyways just wanted to stop by and see what this forums all about and say merry xmas all.

2. Whats up any DWC growers here or what.

WERD

3. None, What is DWC anyway?

4. hahaha thank you for that chuckle rumple

5. Nice bro. Like ur setup for sure. im going to read ur stealth thread entirely.
    Im doing a perpetual sog in 18 gallon tubs. 2 mother plants that I end up rotating when they out grow my Veg spot. One tub constantly making clones. 3 tubs in flower rotation.
    Its good to see people are doing this man. DWC is to easy.Heres a couple pix of what i have going.

Attached Files:

6. Thanks for the kind words stillonthedl, I do the DWC cuz it's fast. They got easier ways to grow weed, but this one seems to work for me.
    Nice setup, what light are you using?

7. Hey bro im using strictly HPS for my flower tubs. My final flower tub is going to have 3 sunsystem complete 150 watt kits over it, the second tub 1 and the third tub i have a couple cheapy diy hps fixtures i picked up at home depot. My final lights arrive tommorow bro. I will put some pix up when it is all set up. Thanks for the interest man.
    Its awesome to find another forum with dwc growers man. I actually was hoping to find some people here to learn from and in the meantime if i can help i will.

In veg im using cfls right now. I had to put the halide away man. It grows them to fast and hard and wasnt really neccesary to keep my tubs full i guess. Im actually having to cut and scrap about once a week with the cfls even.
    But man cool to be here.
    Many props sir.

8. Alright. set- up my lights. Decided to go with 2, 150 watt hps per tub to achieve 100 watts per square foot.(actual sq.ft. of these tubs is less than 3 sq.ft.) This idea made more sense to me cuz these lights dont burn so hot(and will be easier to maintain temps) and i can keep them closer in latter stages of flower growth, to maintain reccomended watts per cubic ft. Inside of my actual Flower areas.
    I set the first tub up properly and will use my exhisting lighting on other projects. I have 2 more of these lights on the way for my second tub.
    My clones are going nice 100% clone rate actually.A couple more days they will be ready to hit my bubble clone tub. And then off to flower once my roots start touching the water.
    Anyways, Heres my first tub. And the clones for my second tub.

Oh yea. I cut my moms today and just threw the cuttings in a plain cup tap water to see what happens. This was my first method of cloning i guess. If they go ill give them away. If not ill toss um but i have a good feeling these things are going to work out.

Attached Files: