Dwc troubles; burn/deficiencies

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Rastaskater, Feb 6, 2013.

1. his problem wasnt "poo in the res" :) it was the rocks :D "lost a level"hahahha. I like your style :)

2. Haha I guess I'm the only one that poos rocks

3. That dwc bucket is waayy to full bro, drop your water level by 5" :hello:

4. To the few that helped me on this thread THANK YOU such a little problem really messed things up but im fixing it now My plants and i thank you! Hijack a thread! i dont even know what im doing! im new to this site and growing in general, But you can have YOUR thried back dick my issues fixed, thanx guys!!!

5. :rolleyes:
    you didnt hijack anything :) keep up the good work :D:D;):)

6. Ace 40 you had someone had told me earler that my buckets were way to full and that is the cause of my issues. i know have the water about 1'' from the bottom of the basket is that were it should be in a dwc bucket? I also am currious if anyone here has any autos going? do you switch from veg nutrients to bloom all at once? someone told me it is best to slowly add it in with your veg nutrients slowly at first then a week in 100% bloom nutients? Can roots that suffer from stress come back or do they die and desolve into the water? My roots looked a very little slimy last night but are looking betterr now!

7. Your water level should be even with your baskets. Not flooding them or touching rock wool and lots of bubbles. Yes slowly add on autos but not 100 till like week 5. No nutes till week two. Roots do not dissolve. You must pick em out. Use aqua shield and keep your res temp below 72f and you should see zero root probs.

8. Thanx for the help! Hope this helps things out now. image.jpg

9. Np. Can you show a pic with normal light?
    To see the max amount of water you should have in your res just measure how deep your net pot is and then throw in water till it reaches the basket. I didn't see any bubbles goin so if ur not using them then you should. Get a two prong air pump and buy 4 medium air stones and splitters and put two on each bucket. Make sure they don't float around and stay on the bottom. The more air you got going, the less you will have to worry about later. In my 10 gal, I have four 5 inch tall and round stones. That and aqua shield and you will take care of maintaining oxygen and kill off bad bacteria. Plus it's cheap.

10. What do you use to measure resivoir tempature?

11. A pool thermometer from wal mart works great

12. submersible temp probes. Any petstore has them

13. Lead by your example then hey?

14. Thanks for the help.

15. didnt even notice this :)

I already fixed Rastas problem because I knew WTF I was talking about

you ARE dumb. Best wishes with that

16. I must be too high. I thought inert meant shit doesn't work at all in any way and that neutral meant shit works well enough together to maintain a proper balance or is active but as so to not cause any harmful reaction.

Probably just high

Everything can mess with your ph..... Especially shit from a hydro store...

17. Inert would mean it's not chemically reactive while neutral just means it's ph is neither more base or alkaline, it's neutral. My plastic buckets are inert, they don't react to the pH nor do they affect the pH of my water. My water has a ph under 5.0, if I raise it to 7.0 it's considered neutral (neither base or alkaline) but it will change and can effect the pH of what it comes in contact with.

18. I'm pretty much baked 27/7 so everyone just pretend I said that in the post above