Dwc troubles; burn/deficiencies

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Rastaskater, Feb 6, 2013.

1. This fucking guy

2. #82 Rastaskater, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
    Damn man, you are so intelligent! I wish I could be like you when I grow up! :) :) :) you should be a manager at wal mart or something!

Here, I'll put more smilies to make it seem like I'm not such a prick ;-) :)!

I don't see the point in this thread anymore. Thanks to everyone who contributed, wish a select few didn't have to spoil it though.

3. Ohh dude sorry I didn't see this before. There are actually ese things I get from my hydro store. They are made by the dude there but they are made out of ground up bark and some other stuff but long story short, I germ in them and have a 100 % rate so far and the clone take to it like it was already there to begin with its weird. The dude says they sell the stuff commercially but he didn't know the name of it. It looks like a lighter color ball of dirt and finely ground up bark. It has no dirt tho don't worry. Nothing falls off in dwcs. Just look for something with bark in it.

4. next time dont waste peoples time when those that are smarter than you give you the answers to the rookie questions you ask and you do nothing about it. Bout time this thread was done, prick. Funny how you are CLEARLY saying how you wish a "select few didnt spoil it"(clearly ME, when IM the one who answered your problem!) so ungrateful. Have a nice life. :)

5. Sorry guys didn't mean to interrupt your thread....just new and looking for a hand.

6. Lies!

I came up with the original solution. You are my Tigra to my Liono.

7. Whatcha need?

8. #88 Rezerg, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
    Need pics please but sound like suffocation from nute lockout but pictures are always a help. First good steps are to wash the res, re nute it at one third strength, pack it full of air stones and give it a day or two. Also if it is a reg bean then trim off any leaves that are completely dead if there are any. This is just off the top without lookin at pics. Another prob could be root rot depending on your res temp again. What is your temp of the air around the plants and what type of lights you usin? I go thru about a gallon every 24 hrs in my 10g dwc and they are just getting to flower and that's two at a time. Towards the end they will drink like mofos

Also what nutes and what did you change during bloom. Sounds like you just locked it out tho. Yes it can recover most likely and will as soon as you wash and re nute your res with a lower strength.

9. I would like to know why one of my plants I just switched to bloom is almost dead . It was in LOW ph water for about 25 min! Will that do it? Sure looks it!

10. then learn how to copy and paste :D

11. I gave you an educated guess which is all I can give you without pics.

12. acids dissolve tissure and destroy cells. If the plants falling over, its acid burn. Start over :)

13. Don't know if you're already doing this but huge spikes in ph causing random death and burn can largely be contributed to nasty things in your res, res temp too high. Scrub that res and try to put the plant in some perfect ph with some root stimulator, may help. Also as I say with everyone, buy aqua shield. It's cheap and puts good nutrients in your res to stave off bad bacteria and creating fluctuations and help preventing root rot.

14. image.jpg This is one of he pics!

15. you didnt fix his problem. His problem was the rocks. I like the Liono joke though :)

16. how about everyhting else? surprised theres no pic of the plants? Just give us ALL your number and we'll go from there. Those roots look a little rough though. How do they smell? slimy at all?

17. #97 Rastaskater, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    Ace, you're lame bro. What kinda stubbornness do you have when no one in this thread has appreciated what you have to say, yet you still post?

Smarter than me? Who says shit like that on the Internet? Lol get a life!

To the guy who attempted to hijack this thread, no worries bro. I was more upset that ace's faggety ass told you to copy paste. Hope you get your girlies situated!

It's whatever though. Sucks that one guy with something to prove has to clog up threads with his regurgitated bullshit, even when he is asked politely not to. To bwill and everyone else who had some intelligent solutions, and decent grammar, I say thank you!

Ace, jump off a cliff man! You can have the last word because....

I'm out!/thread

18. No good thats root rot get bigger air pump and benes

19. I remember saying somethin about the res gettin poo in it. You have lost a level! You are now wily kit lol

20. Flush it out with phd water and add aqua shield. After about 6 hours to 24 hours, check the plant for signs of improvement. This could be in the form of it looking better or it just not getting worse. After this, restart nutes and keep aqua shield in it. Also try to keep your res temp anywhere from 65-72 degrees with plenty of air stones. If it doesn't at least save what's left and turn it semi viable, then try again and I can't stress this enough. When you change your res, scrub the hell out of it, fill it up and leave it for 24 hrs to let chlorine evaporate. Best way is to have a backup res for this. No slime and grime = happier plant