Dwc setups???

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by 420_king, May 25, 2018.

1. Oh I've looked and read TONS on the net YouTube about it and just seeing and wondering what other ppl go about there setups....thanks alot !!!!...

2. For my self I got two 5 gallon buckets paired to a 25G(102L) home depot tote. Top fill bottom drain. If you go rdwc up size the drain by 1 or 2 sizes so you don't have late flower issues with root mass and have a bleed vale in side your reservoir so the pump doesn't fill faster then the water drains.

As for air I'd recommend 200gph per bucket along with a mycrohiziae root inoculent for over all plant health.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bulk head fitting albeit expensive are worth it

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Unsubscribed, so sorry I didn't see that.
    Obviously you didn't read the above responses either.
    Just thought it was a little silly someone wanted EVERYTHING done for them. You type in their exact title and it comes up with hundreds of results in GOOGLE for GRASSCITY.
    I understand the purpose of forums, as I stated I've used them. It is just crazy people want everything done for them.
    Probably shouldn't be new to a forum and being like that, so I apologized for it.
    Still lame to ask for everything when it would have been faster to type it into Google than start a thread.

Sent from my butt2 XL using myFingerz

5. Fuck off ✌✌✌✌✌

6. Kindly

Sent from my butt2 XL using myFingerz

• Like Like x 1