DWC - Secret Jardin DS90

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by nonfiction, Jun 19, 2013.

1. well i dont have a fluro set up, i have a 400w mh light, and to put in direct its too much and wont focus energy on rooting i thought, so i was putting in shade (not direct 400mh lighting) thinking it would be enough to root, but not too much, but truthfully im seeing growth on the leafs....

2. Just make a Lil clone box/space ,cfl it. Nice and cheap

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1234402-Budget-DWC-CFL

3. well i do have cfl's but im using them in tent on flowering plants to asisst :D

4. i dont think im going to make a thing out of cloning, i like new seeds new varieties, ill prob start from seed all winter then attempt cloning for spring :p

5. I supply friends with clones and if I like a strain I want to keep it around lol.

6. thats why i have ONE attempt, i had to cut down 95% of plant ive been growing the longest before flowering, so got one clone in hopes it'll work, if not whatever i have a bunch of LSD begging to be sprouted

7. i think i'm going to sprout my last 4 seeds, go for a sog grow :D fill my tent and then buy new seeds better planned when i have even more experience

8. should i do some coco some dwc?

9. I use riot plug's. But you can get rock wool at Walmart

10. For simplicity, i would just do one or the other.

For multiple plants, coco for sure.

1 or 2 plants, seperate dwc

11. Yeah? Sog in coco hempy? I'm having much faster grow rates in coco hempy than plain coco with some perlite in it, idk why specifically I have. Few theories?

12. I think I'm gonna kill the northern lights that's not an auto, I have 5 LSD one potential kalesh clone and two mazar white rhino babies, why do I need a massive plant fuckin with babies harvestq

13. Hempy buckets should work mint with coco/perlite mix.

You have made it more complicated than it needs to be, by having plants at different stages.

Sog is gonna need two set ups...

its not about focussing its energy, plants just arent smart enough to make those sorts of decisions, its all just reactions to actions. high powered lights and high radiated heat will cause the plant's metabolism to run high, too high for a cut stem to supply it with enough water and nutrients. you want to slow things down until its root zone has caught up. as soon as it has a few roots it will be fine, but low light until then

15. im starting all new plants within 2 week difference, im going to flower all at same time obviously, im not going to let them get too tall instead fill tent with a bunch of smaller plants :D

16. will be murdering the auto nl that's not auto, im not keeping along til the others are ready its gonna be too big i think, i could keep feeding alive but be wasting space, i think i might as well just go all hempy...............

17. it's got maybe a week left to flower (i already pruned due to size) if no signs donezoooo & never buying genehtiks seeds

18. selling a photosensitive seed as an auto flowering seed is disgraceful. it may have been a packing error but if it was bad breeding i hope they end up out of business. plants vary like crazy these days but there is one thing you expect from an auto and thats for it to flower automatically 

19. that's the only expectation! aw well forums like this ensure what goes around comes around....

why will i need 2 setups in sog?

20. i emailed genehtiks about a week ago and still no reply, what a bad company