Dwc problems....

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Igrowbigtomatoes, Mar 4, 2015.

1. My room is currently running around 84 -86 degrees ( currently working on that problem).I have a 3x's crazy seedling in a 5 gallon dwc in a 8" net pot with a 6watt air pump and a 4" round disc air stone. The water temp is running at about 76-78 degrees. Yea yea yea I know it should be around 68-70 degrees  :mad: . Nutes I'm using, sensi grow a&b. It has its first two sets of veg leaves with new growth on top. The first set of veg leaves have a couple brown spots on them. The roots haven't come out of the bottom of the pot yet but one root on the side about half way up has and looks relatively healthy. The water is about an inch into my clay pebbles. Also for a temporary fix i put frozen water bottles inside the dwc res to cool the water. Whats going on with the brown spots? and will the water bottles mess with my ph? 
    Also another thing I've done with this is put the seed in a rock wool cube to start it off and the root hit the bottom of the cube quick, before i had time to get the bucket set up so i set it on another cube instead of a plate. Well i was thinking it was just something to sit on so it didn't smash it and overnight it connect the two grow cubes together :bongin:  :smoke:  :smoking: . So its sitting in clay pebbles two rock wool cubes deep.

All advice is welcome I'm open minded and willing to try things!

2. #2 smokeymcdoodles, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    browning or like a really dark/black spot on the lower leaves? And some kind of pic is needed here. I like the frozen water bottle idea. that's awesome. If its closed it shouldn't mess with your pH.  pH, pH, pH!!!!!! i keep one log, and that log is date time pH measurement.

post a pic of the setup nothing in it pls

3. A pic is a nice thing here ...look to having a grow journal too, does wonders for your ed