DWC PC Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by mj0521, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Hey yall so this will be my journal for my first PC Grow box i built below i have materials listed

I will be doing DWC (My first attempt) So comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated

Right now i have 2 Eco Smart CFL lights 26 Watts 6500k running its running about 80.6 Degrees right now. Im going to be running the light cycle for 18/4 starting tomorrow, then 12/12.

Tomorrow im going to pick up the Clone. This time i have the General Organics Go Box, I will be following the Feeding Schedule right off the bat. I've Ordered a Hanna tri Meter for PPM/PH etc. When i have all 4 CFLS in that have the 6500 Spectrum 26 watts the PC gets to the upper 90's. Could it be because the grow is in my closet and needs space for the fans to breath? I have ordered a Eco plus hygrometer. The only thing i will be waiting on is the PH/PPM tri meter. For now ill use the ph up and down kit and follow instructions. I have 2 res's ready to go so when i switch the nutes out and flush i can have another one ready to go. Just transfer into the new res and have the other res cleaned for the next flush. Any comments would be lovely'

Thanks

Attached Files: