Dwc. Open to all GC knowledge!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Dromada, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Not sure how to link in my grow but I just switched the cycle to 12/12 today after 4 weeks vegging

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I learned that the hard way after eating half my nutes now I bought 4l containers of each and a 1l bottle of bud candy :)

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

3. Click the little 3 dots in the upper right and get the web url and attach it man!

4. I am assuming that you are using photo plants then?

5. Yes sir! Super silver haze by greenhouse seeds

6. First hydro grow! Mango tango seed ...ro-grow!-Mango-tango-seed-to-flower.1437361/

7. I saw some plants in a thread labeled nitrogen deficiency or something like that.
    I'm not sure if those are the ones you flipped but those looked 4 weeks from seed. I wouldn't flip then as the seed plant hasn't reached maturity. Usually a 4 week veg time refers to clones after being routed or when a plant leaves the seedling stage which is when the bottom 2 leaflets the first ones that popped open from the seed. Fall off naturally. Then start your veg time. But still I wouldn't flower a seedling until I see preflowers.

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/perpetual-closet-grow.1434897/

• Like Like x 1
  8. I just bought one of those and a og kush x purple haze or something and og kush and a few other feminized. I am currently growing two autos and a bagseed and like I said dropped an auto white widow and super hash. Mmmm

• Like Like x 1
  9. She has shown preflower

10. She will be tasty

11. Now to post as a hyperlink click like adding a photo and you will see [/] and you paste in the middle of the [URL] and it will look like [URL.../[URL] Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

12. I did it wrong

13. Lmao well just subb to the mango tango seed to flower because that's my grow just a different strain hahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  14. I sure hope so bro. I am tired of buying bags off dealers. Want my own personal to grow and chill

• Like Like x 2
  15. Amen to that!! Fuck buying bags

• Like Like x 1
  16. Weird won't open your link but I found thru your name looks damn good bro

17. Thanks bro!!! We will she how she looks these next two weeks of transition

Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1