Dwc. Open to all GC knowledge!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Dromada, Feb 16, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hey guys just an update got the new set up and of course I had to get my ass to put it together, it looks awesome in my opinion. Shit is getting real big! Any comments or things that I can make better please share! I do have another 300 w light on the way just like that one. Going to double up and see what happens!

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. looks great man. what light?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Its an Anjeet 300w full spectrum led. I know off brand but it was like 60 bucks lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  4. it seems to working very well......the nodes are tight together must be actually worth the money bro, mine is a 300w viparspectra....junk imo

• Like Like x 1
  5. the veg they stretched hard I don't even wanna try it solo....its just a supplement light for my 1k mh/hps

• Like Like x 1
  6. That hps tho lol how much was the viaspectra?

7. 100$ when I bought it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh this one I like man. How is you grow?

9. Can't wait to see how this finishes out. Looks just like my lights. Maybe I shoulda went with 2 of these instead, woulda saved 80 bucks that could have went towards the fan and filter I still need for when I switch to flower.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stick around man I can't wait either. First grow ever and things seem okay :)

11. Just dropped my white widow and my super hash in rockwool for germination! Awe yea buddy. Will update everyone when those pop

12. Looks great man! Yeah I definitely think anything over 2ml for veg is overkill

• Like Like x 1
  13. 2ml what bro

14. And thank you! They just woke up and they got even bigger overnight too

15. I just flipped my timers today so they will be starting transition into flower

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hella, what nutes are you using is it general hydroponics or advanced nutes or what? I wanna watch yours finish out

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mine is general hydroponics I've also been using Great White by plant success as a my mycos, tricho, and bacillus. Not much tho it goes a long way.