Dwc nutrients formula using flora series 3 part. Please could you give your advice..

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Saltquiz, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Does anyone have a formula using the flora series 3 part micro, gro, bloom. For dwc. I'm struggling to find a formula that works perfect.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for the advice. The thing is, when I follow the charts the ppm or ec seems to be way too high. I've heard people say 300 to 400 ppm is good for early veg, so I'm trying to achieve this ppm but am unsure how much of each nutrients to use to achieve this.

3. use your PPM pen to check?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes I do. But what I mean is, how much of each nutrient do I add. Example, maybe adding 3ml of micro would read the same ppm as 1ml of micro plus 1ml of growth plus 1ml of bloom. I'm just trying to figure out the perfect balance.

5. Yes I do. But what I mean is, how much of each nutrient do I add. Example, maybe adding 3ml of micro would read the same ppm as 1ml of micro plus 1ml of gro plus 1ml of bloom. I'm just trying to figure out the perfect balance.

6. https://gh.growgh.com/docs/Feedcharts/GH_FloraSeries-REC_03216am.pdf

start off with 1/4 strength of the flora feed chart, or go with what Mick has given you.

check the PPM.

example-
    if its up at 600 and you want it at 300 add some fresh water to the mix until you drop it down to 300.

7. Hows it going? My personal go to is using the general hydroponics feed chart, and i mix by 3rds.
    the chart shows at each stage the amount per gallon, i mix into 3 gallons of h2o and would start with 1/3 and moved to 2/3 and when they were pounding in bloom i only ended up with maybe 2 full strength feedings, i stayed at a 2/3rd ratio for most of veg and bloom, they were short ass autoflowers but i yielded almost a pound out of 2 tiny plants.
    I didnt have a meter for E.C. I did what seemed right for the plant nicebudshot.jpg Final Picture.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. You don’t need Grow. Micro and bloom is all most use and it’s the Lucas formula.

As far as ppms, mix it light and check ppms. If it’s low add more until you achieve desired ppm and record how much of each you used. Tap water always adds to ppm so this will vary depending on the starting ppm of tap.

Check ppms the next few days. If it’s dropping, feed a little higher ppm. If it’s rising, feed less ppm. Pretty simple actually.

I also like to let the ph swing some from 5.8-6.2 to allow better uptake of micronutrients

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. It tells you what your total PPM's are …. and that's it ..
    If you want more info buy a nutrient Photometer and the reagents .. Cost is about 1000.00

10. I have a bluelab e.c ppm tds meter. The long blue stick.