Dwc Need Help Please

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by WiiseeBudz2, Jun 16, 2014.

1. I'm worried my plants might get worse..so I'm afraid to really make any moves right now... But if anyone can please look at my grow log it's title is first grow dwc gorilla tent chem dog. It's in the hydo grow section of the forums

Please I need help.. I'm not sure what the problem is I just don't want to lose them !
    Thanx a lot!!

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

2. ......Please I need help.. I'm not sure what the problem is I just don't want to lose them !

Link  Please

3. No one is gunna reply to my thread with advice?

Hopefully I'm doing what I need then and atleast I figured out how to share links with people ..

Also while I was reading I ran into something .. I think people thought I was fake or making a bunch of bullshit sick dwc plant questions but I'm not... I got just one grow and posted so many times so quick cuz I was worried and am still not 100% how to use this site the best on my phone.

Once again thanx to anyone with any input or anyone who atleast looked and thought about helping ...

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

4. So many issues can hit you at this time, caution to all! for many new to this I can recommend a soil grow to start you off right, then the DWC grow, just so you know what you are getting into, but so far you have done really well, incl. with the scrog net and the ice bottle to cool her off.
    re the pics...looks like a slight nute burn ..best to do a flush, change the rez, cut back on the nutes until you see a positive move on the plants, avoid removing the damaged leaves these are you control points, its just cosmetic anyway.

many growers screw up by having a too small reservoir in the first place, just go easy on the plants it no race?

5. From reading your journal it seems like you constantly fuck with things.

top watering will make the roots lazy, they will not seek out the reservoir if they dont have to.

Get your soup in the 250 -300 PPM , ph at 5.8 and ignore it for a few days. Open the tent and let it have air.

that will get yer shit growing.

6. Sounds good I'm in no hurry at all! and I just keep reading and making adjustments as
    Needed to make everything as optimal as I can.. I'm gunna lay low on top feeding and leave things be for a couple days now,

besides making sure all the temps are in line..

Let's just say I'm willing to put whatever it takes to get my medicine perfect within my financial limits.. And sometimes that makes me over think things way to much( damn ocd) :/ lol

Keep that advice coming tho thank you alllllsss !!

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow