DWC Molasses?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by 420maus, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Hey GC, how's it going? :smoke: noob here on a first time grow and i have a small question. is it okay to use molasses if I am using FloraNova Bloom (5ml), Floralicious Plus (1ml), Florablend (10ml), Liquid KoolBloom (2.5ml), and superthrive? (all measurements are per gal.) I'm not having any real problems w/ the grow but i heard that molasses helps bring out more flavor and better buds in general. I am using a DWC application for my grow and I am on week 5 of flower. U can follow the link in my sig for pics of the setup. :wave:

2. you would need to water it down and mix it REALLY good otherwise your pump will eat shit or the filter will suck it all up and clog...also causing pump to eat shit eventually lol. ive never done it but i do use water pumps and they clearly say water only....so not sure if id put anything thick in it :S

3. If that's the only problem, then I might give it a shot at half the recommended dose. I was wondering, would it cancel out anything I was already using or be harmful to my roots or anything like that?

4. If you're already using all that, I really dont see the need, but I guess if it doesnt hurt you could start trying it.

5. [quote name='"urn man"']If you're already using all that, I really dont see the need, but I guess if it doesnt hurt you could start trying it.[/quote]

I heard that the molasses is better than the koolbloom as far as bringing out the flavor...idk I guess I'll try it and see how she likes it

6. Definately curious if that is worth using, so keep us updated. wonder if it really increases the sugar and flavor as claimed and at what point in the grow to start adding it.

7. [quote name='"4theloveofit"']Definately curious if that is worth using, so keep us updated. wonder if it really increases the sugar and flavor as claimed and at what point in the grow to start adding it.[/quote]

Just started using it now in this week's feeding schedule and will continue to until I flush. U can follow my grow, its in my sig :wave: