DWC Great White Shark

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Emroy, Sep 27, 2010.

1. yeah i definitely wasn't expecting them to get this tall. but at this point i just have to work with what I have. Don't have much money to add to this. next time i will start flowering much sooner.

2. Looks real good E, a very respectable first grow. That stretch is always a bitch especially come harvest time but I think youll be fine. If I were you I would start callin that closet with the t5's your veg room though cause it aint worth it bro.Good luck

3. What's not worth it? Do you mean flowering under the T5's isn't worth it?

4. Yea, flowering under t5's not worth your time in my opinion.

5. I don't know man. My friend grew 5 plants under T5's and got real good results. He had five clones and put them into flowering right away, no veg time. Each one got about 16inches tall and he got 3 ounces. They all looked like colas each one averaging 15 grams. I have vegged for 3 days and I have better air pumps and room temperatures. If I get his same average I'm looking at 270 grams. We'll have to see, it will be a great experiment.

6. I would like to watch , keep it updated. T5's remind me of when I started out and all tha hard work I put in with dissapointing results, so sorry if I sound bitter. My number one regret in this game was not getting an hps right off the bat. Good luck, I'll be watching.

7. #47 Emroy, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
    Update Time Day 49 was on 11/08/10. I am in my final two weeks. Just adding water from here on out. Sadly for some reason I can not attach any pictures. They fail to upload every time and they are within the boundaries of the upload. Anybody got any ideas.

8. Here are a few up close pics.

Attached Files:

9. Is anyone having trouble uploading photos?

10. I.m having trouble viewing all photots on this site for the last two days.

11. Yeah I can't wait until the city gets it together. I'm in my last week finally. I want everyone to check out the pics. These guys are ready to come down but I'm going to let them go an extra week.

12. Update Time: Day 57 of Flowering. My babies are about ready to come down. I think I'm going to reach my lb goal. Does anyone out there cut there lights down to 10 hours in their last week, cause I was thinking about doing it but don't know about the effects. Also I've been feeding just water for this past week and the PPM's are still pretty high. Should I just go ahead and empty them out and put plain water in?

Attached Files:

13. give it a day in the dark and harvest

14. Heres my white shark, from oregon. Dank as fuck man. Cant wait to see harvested photes.
    [​IMG]