DWC EBay kit

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Tnes, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Got a couple of 3.5 gallon buckets and a water pump. Only cost me like 30$ an the first grow is going well I think so far‍♂️ got some seeds out the dispensary bud an decided to try it out. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. It does look good. How long has it been flowering? Idk if it's just the picture or what but looks like you could use some more light.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I turn the bright light off to try an get the natural color of plant because then people always complain you can’t tell what it actually looks like lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Looks good. How long did you veg for?

5. I’d say probably 9 weeks or so, the plant is huge in the 6 ft tent it’s like right there to where it can’t get much taller or I’m gonna have to move the light up all the way [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have to agree with JoshuaE I am not saying this because of the amount of light in your photo.
    I am saying this because your plant looks like its stretching for the light .
    Or you have your lights to far away.

You need about 50 watts per square foot of grow space using cheaper LED lighting.
    Some cheaper LED lighting seem good or decent while others is a scam .

Quality LED lighting you need about 35 to 40 actual watts per square foot of grow space .

DWC systems .
    I tried 5 gallon dwc buckets .
    Wow the root mass for sativa plants was way massive and grown solid in the 5 gallon bucket plus the roots grow around the air stones so I was always putting in 3 or more air stones just to keep the plants roots from sucking the air stone up toward the base of the plant and out of the water.

Other issue is seen my plant use up to easy 3 gallons to 6 or 7 gallons a day in water and nutrients .
    Hey I will not be chained to my plants were they need watered daily.
    My plants are in 20 gallon containers ..
    I also harvest the roots for pain meds

Pumps and compressors create heat .
    At some point you might need to bring the water temp down to 70 Degrees F to 67 F.
    65 degrees or less can create condensation issues.

Attached Files: