Dwc deficiencies woes

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 4klaunch, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Hello,

New member here and my first post. I have about 4 grows done. 2 soil 1 coco and now my first dwc.

So I seem to be having this problem all grow but seems to gave gotten worse. Im in week 8 of a autoflower grow in a 5g bucket with 2 air discs lots of bubbles.

So in using canna aqua nutes at half dose and filling up buckets during the week with qtr strength nutes.... cana flora AB.. rhizo..canzym..boost.. and ok 14 15 but only used it once so far.... and cal mag of course, oh and great white. Using a hlf 260w qb v2 led light...2 fans 1 inline fan with mountain air filter... and 2 humidifiers.

Temp is normally around 26c 27c with lights on, humidity around 40 to 50% ph is currently at 5.8 the plant just continues to have this issue I can't seem to fix it... I've let ph go lower and drift up to around 6.1 didn't help... i checked night temps they are fine... Any help would be appreciated. The plant looks like its still doing fine its just the leaves are garbage :/ Here are some pics. plant1.jpg plant2.jpg plant3.jpg plant4.jpg plant5.jpg plant6.jpg plant1.jpg

2. Oh yea, the roots all look healthy btw.

3. Run a dose of that saltz cleaner in if at a high dose for a couple hours.
    Then drain the water and put in fresh RO water, PH 5.8, PPM's 750.
    Change the water every 3rd day for a couple weeks and see if that's your problem.

4. Thank you, I will give that a shot! :)

5. Whats the ppm of the res mate and does it go up or down?
    You been emptying it every 7-10days?
    Also not being a dick but is there really a need for 2 humidifiers, in a tiny tent, for 1 plant, during bloom!?
    Ive never needed a humidifier yet. Too dry is ok, just slows things down a bit. Shut some flaps, turn the fan/extractor down to try keep it up.
    Too wet though, especially in bloom, can destroy your entire crop.

6. well with both them going and the inline on i can get it to stay around 40% lol without it drops to like 23 really sux the humidity out.....

No I figured why change the res every week, but im guessing that was probably the issue.... I changed it last Monday and will be changing it tomorrow... but before that, I only changed it once in veg and then again when it went into flower on week 4.

I don't have a truncheon meter, but I will order one, so I have no idea of the PPM. The fan is on the lowest setting and all flaps are closed as always... just dry as f here.

7. But I do cut the humidifiers out on last 2-3 weeks of flower to help with res buildup :) heard low humid is good for last few weeks of flower.