DWC cheese

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Taproot85, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Thanks debo

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2. [​IMG]I am up to 3/4 strength on the nutes. Silica and hydroguard I have been using full strength for a while. I have noticed she has been drinking alot more water last few weeks. I average about 5-6 gallons a week. I use three for the nute mix then top off throughout the week. I also do the Cyco cleanse two days before I change out the nutes.

3. I also noticed I haven't had to mess with the PH alot since she has gone into bloom. The initial nute mix I have to but it stays pretty level the rest of the week. During the veg cycle I was messing with it everyday.

4. [​IMG]

5. That's a big needle , maybe weed is a gateway drug

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. LMAO

7. Little nervous having to go out of town for work a week. I had to give the ole lady a crash course on taking care of the plant. Fingers crossed

8. I'm interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Supplies
    ---------------
    Silicon
    Airline tube
    Stone filter
    Water bottle
    Gallon jug
    Yeast (4-5 single packs)
    Sugar (2-3 cups)
    Get a small screw driver size of the airline tube. Now get hit hot put one hole in the center of the gallon jug lid. Now put two hole in the water bottle lid. Run the tube on the gallon jug an 3/4" down and the other end to the water bottle all the way to the bottom. Now run another tube 1/4" down the water bottle. Silicone the airline tubes on top of the lids. I used alot better safe than sorry. Make sure you wait the 24 hours to dry. Learned the hard way myself. Now next day fill the gallon jug with Luke warm water (98 deg). Fill it up till it reaches a little up the handle. If you look in the pic you can see the yellow mark on the handle. Now add you sugar them your yeast. Put the cap on the gallon jug. Now fill the water bottle 1/4 or so up with regular water. Put the lid on. Wait about 10 or so min and it will start producing. You will see bubble in the water bottle. Be careful though I did have the gallon jug over flow one time on me so you might want to wait few hour before putting it in the grow room. Everyday just go in the grow room give it a good shake and your good to go. It will last a week or too. Add more sugar if it stops producing. It will only work for a small grow room. If you have something big it is probably a waste it would take way to many to make a difference. My grow room is only 32"X32" so it worked perfect. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

10. [​IMG]So I definitely need to get a bigger tent on the next grow.

• Like Like x 2
  11. [​IMG]She was about to touch the light so I had to super crop her. Checked this morning and she recovered over night. Gave me an extra 20 or so inches to work with. I will definitely be buying a bigger tent on the next grow.

12. Probably for the best anyway , get a bit more coverage going. She's looking well , nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Thanks

14. [​IMG]Welcome to the jungle lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG][​IMG] Everything running great still. I did have to cut a hole in the top of the tent. I put the light on the outside of the tent. It gave me and extra 1' 1/2. Only issue I am having I should of got a bigger tent. Been kicking myself in ass for that. Lesson learned.

17. [​IMG]Trying monster cloning.

18. [​IMG]There are six on her this big. I have rather large hands. On the home stretch now. One week left on nutes then going to do a two week flush.

19. Successful grow learned few thing on this grow. Will be upgrading all my equipment. Thanks to everyone who followed the journal. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3