DWC cheese

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Taproot85, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Drooping typically indicates root trouble in hydro. You said you added hydroguard that will help. Got any pics of the roots? Do they smell badly? Slimy? etc.

2. [​IMG] I didn't notice any odor.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

3. [​IMG] I did the hydroguard and silica. Been 12 hours and I can deff tell a difference. I also put the fan were it is slightly blowing on her. I just turned MH on so heat might have been the issue. Treated for heat and possibly root rot. So whichever it was it seems to be recovering now.

4. So it was definitely a issue with heat. I grabbed some silica blast. I was using rhino skin but I heard blast is better. My temps still hovers between 78-82. Been trying to get it in check. I am hoping the silica blast will help.

5. Okay so I put three clip fans in the closet out side of the tent up high. I also put one blowing cold air from bedroom into the closet. Cold one is low hot air out is high. I sure hope this helps.

6. Did 1/4 strength nutes today. Cotyledons fell off three day ago and I notice the ec dropping alot also the water level. Went from .8 to .2 just in two days. Water dropped down 2.5 inches. Think the silica blast helped alot. She seems to be dealing with my high temps alot better. Bounces between 80-85 degrees. She still recovering but looks alot better. Have had alot of growth the last few days. I also started adding co2 two days ago.

7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Update:

She has exploded in growth since I put silica blast and co2. Temp staying at 80-85 but doesn't seem to bother her to much now. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. She is at 7" right now. I am thinking I will put her in bloom soon. I have 28" to work with. That would be with her about 6-8" from the light if she grew that tall. I am not sure if she will double or triple in size.

11. My homemade co2 generator. [​IMG]

12. Anyone wants to know how to make one let me know. Very cheap to make cost me under 10$. It works very good too you can see on my pics how fast my plant recovered.

13. [​IMG] She is at 8" and growing pretty fast now. Also been able to grow in the mid to high 80s with no issues. I have two gallons of those yeast sugar generators. Been keeping the soup temp down with frozen water bottle every 12 hours. Sucking up the nutes as well I am at 1/2 strength and she is eating it up. Going through half a gallon water every couple days.

• Like Like x 1
  14. It is at day 41 since germination.

15. Looking great. Planning on any training? LST? Top? FIM? I grow under LED and my Cheese's stretch significantly. Probably close to triple in size. I main-line my plants

16. I topped a week and half ago. She is at 9" right now I put her under the hps today. Going let her run 18/6 on it for a few days then flip. I don't have much room to work with definitely going to get a taller tent on the next grow. I need to have room for her better safe than sorry. Only have about 30" to work with /. That is with it still being under the light 10-12".

17. [​IMG] She gained an 1" in less than 24 hours. She is right above 10" now.

18. [​IMG]First day of bloom.

• Like Like x 1
  19. [​IMG] Third day and looking good.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Looking great brother.

• Like Like x 1