DWC Bubble Buckets / 2 600w HPS and only 4 plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dtunner, Mar 23, 2010.

1. i only have 5' by 3' by 10' space, so i was thinking on using 4 5gal DWC Bubble Buckets ,2 600whps lights.. letting them veg 'till they are 2' or 2 1/2" tall and then flower for 90 days, the strain is Greenthumb's Trainwreck I have co2, a portable 10,000btu AC and will be using advance nutrients for food... this is my first closet grow and wanted to grow big plants with lots of light.... how much yield you guys think i can get from this setup? i'm already running a 14 plant site with this same strain but haven't harvested yet..

2. 2 600 hps for 4 plants ???????? thats a lot of light man im running 10 plants in my room with one 600 at minimun ill get an ounce per plant probably get more but an ounce is a safe bet.
    Is whps the same as hps ????

3. Thats the thing , 1200w for 4 plants.. i should get at least 6 to 8oz per plant..

4. If you SCROG them you will get a killer yield with that set up. keep us posted

check out my grow
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/531815-1000w-mh-hps-lst-scrog-dwc-first-grow.html

5. i'll check it out, subd.

6. some pics of partner's grow...

Attached Files: