Dwc bubble bucket grow questions forst timer would like advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GoldenNUGzz, Sep 25, 2015.

1. What's up GC im here to show you my progress and to see how the community thinks im doing for my first run in a hydro situation this is my 3rd plant in my time of life

My set up
    2 5gal bubble buckets one sour seed and one bag seed either mango or purp
    Im using abt 5 25w CFL at this time for my lights plan to get a 300w led grow light to add extra lighting cant really go hps due to the lack of space and lack of ventilation it would toast my babys up.im also using the lucas formula like Rump

Ive been keeping a log book to keep track of everything ive done from water change to amount of nutes added to topping and a daily check list which includes color,burn,ph,what i did and so on.

Heres a few pics of my babies and my set up still working on the set up but doing what i can with what i have the bigger one is the sour which is abt one day short from 4 weeks and the smaller one is either the mango or purp that is abt 3 weeks old they are both from seed and have both been topped

Attached Files:

2. Any one have any advice like when i should top again for my 2nd top or anything woild help

3. 2days no advice dont know if thats good or bad