DWC 2x2x4 450W LED grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Weaponized, Aug 7, 2017.

1. #121 Weaponized, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    I have seen people use a 2nd scrog always thought it was just extra support for their buds. So would i be defoliating in between the scrogs.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I myself have never scrogged so I can't answer that... I always supercrop and lst with mild defoliating all through out the mature part of their lives. It does seem like a good idea though, defoliate and send shoots through squares as they mature. But I've never scrogged so don't take my word for it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Update.
    2nd day 12/12
    Just some tucking. It is probably a good thing i took that advice. She is taking off.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Looking great, how is the hieght (available space for next 7weeks) you've got a few weeks of stretch before they start to fatten up :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. PS how do you plan to control your humidity to around 50 ish for flower?. Do you have a dehumidifier? Or hygrometer?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have a digital hygrometer inside the tent as for humidity im not that worried it is turning to winter here in colorado so it wont be that humid. Not saying i wont watch just not a big thing.
    So the scrog sits 3 1/2 in from the top of the DWC, and the light is in a fixed position 23 in above the scrog.

7. Day 4 update. I completely spaced on the bloom switch. Its on now. I am running both atm.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Update. Currently filtering the water for the rez change tomorrow. I will be using full bloom nutes. She is hella bushy.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Once I fill out the bottom right corner of the screen I'm going to just let her grow. Hopefully it won't be too overcrowded.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1